Damn! Gotta change my avatar!

So I guess Albert was blowing smoke up my ass with the "Cardinal for life" talk . Can't blame the Cards for not forking over 250 million. But I WILL be highly pissed if they just sit back and go with retreads & unproven players at SS,2B, & closer. But it was a helluva 10 years! Albert is an Angel. Angels are in the A.L. West. What division are the Astros headed to?
Okay, thats better.
  • Trey
  • 12-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Let's see if everyone gets pissed like they did when James moved to the heat.
The Cards will be fine, dude. The last team that paid that much didn't succeed until the player left town.

And speaking as a 'Stros fan, that new avatar is not an improvement at all
  • RG42
  • 12-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Great choice on the new avatar! Rubbing salt in the wound of the Astros fans, I like it. If they claim they aren't still smarting from him ending up in STL and in great shape, they're lying.
Puma. Puma.Puma!
Let's see if everyone gets pissed like they did when James moved to the heat. Originally Posted by trey
LJ never won a championship in Cleveland, Pujols has 2 in the last 6 or so years. Pujols really wanted that 10th year, for whatever reason. The Cardinals aren't 100% innocent, though, since they had a chance to extend him before and during the season. But, as they were saying on MLB Network, let's see how years 6-10 of this contract look, St Louis might be thanking their lucky stars.