Are mods allowed

you notice how every time someone says "I have screenshots" they are never posted. y'all need to come up with a different line. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Isn’t that the truth..

Makes you want to scream post it or STFU
I applaud the community for trying to stop a troll thread. But I propose we give this thread the attention it deserves, which is none.

Remember it takes 2 or more people to keep drama going.
Photoshop..

Did you say photoshop?

Photoshop is used to alter images..

Why should he respond to accusations..

First you must show the proof or you look like a doof..

Just post the screenshots already..

All of Eccie is waiting...

If you don’t post them than we all know you’re just instigating bs talking bad about a moderator because you’re JEALOUS!!
Per eccie rules we are not allowed to discuss other websites here that are competitors... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
really? where in the ECCIE rules is that stated? can you provide me the rule? because as i recall provide ... er .. "upgraded female accounts" .. in the past could provide links to reviews from other sites. is that a rule violation now?

i don't see any such rule listed here

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Hint hint. Ave=Avenue

given such a hint, i know the website the op speaks of. and there is a Admin listed as roadlizard. is it the same as Road Lizard here? who knows? am i The Waco Kid everywhere on the interwebs? maybe .. maybe NOT!

The truth is out there. Originally Posted by B Three
you notice how every time someone says "I have screenshots" they are never posted. y'all need to come up with a different line. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

the op has been instructed how to post images from the op's computer. it's not rocket science. it's called .. manage attachments as an option to a reply. we shall see what the op provides as "evidence" or not.

i can tell you this much .. the website he speaks of is worthless according to mustat.com.
i spend more on my American Express Gold Card every month than this site is worth. bahhaaa

which .. kinda makes the op's grudge .. worthless. i seem to recall prior to the site "crash/hack/taken offline" this same argument.

so as an example what is ECCIE worth? let's see ..

https://www.mustat.com/eccie.net

$126,882. a bit less than i would expect. you can go search mustat .. which heavily uses Google analytics for its info, for what comparable sites are worth.

that is .. if you can mention those sites???
Waco guess I should have been more clear, it’s Using post to recruit people to a competitive site..

XoXo

Danielle Silver, since now I know how to upload pics here r 2 screenshots proving Roadlizard is a mod/moderator on eccie and Shit site AveX. Now u can admit he is a mod on both or stfu
Danielle Silver as far as u calling cop caller: I hope like hell if anyone buys a website and threatens 2 kill u, u take every precaution 2 protect ur self. I have no idea if Roadlizard will try 2 kill me or he's just a pussy behind a keybd? But I will protect myself 4 damn sure like I hope u will. I'll post screenshots of death threats once I redact other eccie names out of posts.
Wrong screen shots dude where are the ones where he threatens to kill you..

Come on Barney Fife..

So what he is a mod on two sites lots of people are..

Would you like to be a mod too..

Just send the boss a request..

Title it Attention: Snowflake wants to be a modtard..

I redacted all eccie members handles from screenshots. I did leave proof he says he is a co-owner and a mod on a competitors website fyi. Now u can stfu and go back to Oklahoma happy.
Now that’s the funniest shit I’ve ever read.
As a moderator/co whatever he can end you in that universe.
Banishment... Have you ever heard of that?

Lmfao.. all this whining and complaining for that..

I thought it was going to be, well something, or anything!!

This thread deserves to be in the top 3 of EPIC FAILS..

Ththththats ALL FOLKS...

Lmao

Post #6000
So, we ARE allowed to post screenshots of things NOT relevant to eccie now?
Ms Morgan dont u own Ave X Also with Roadlizard? Now we know y RL was so protective of u partner. FYI only names/handles on screenshots r of me and Roadlizard.
I think another board is irrelevant to be mentioning, but last time I checked...admin status was only listed.
Have a great week!
As I head eastward towards the Atlantic Coast, I'm just smiling.
Danielle has it right.
I just want to know why billyland types like a teenage girl.