City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Massive DFK BBBJ DATY MISH CG K9
Hair Length and Color: Brown to lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5’4” 105lbs attractive face. Slender build. C upgrades. Flat abs. Normal KGirl ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, I need to take a test drive!
Nice review, I need to take a test drive! Originally Posted by Goose2u
You may end up along for the ride lol. I have a hard time believing I’ll see anyone else for a while.
Nice Ronin been wondering about her and Ava...
  • T-One
  • 03-28-2019, 07:13 AM
Nice review. And it makes me miss Jessica from NYNY. Probably my second ATF after the inimitable Cindy.
Nice review. And it makes me miss Jessica from NYNY. Probably my second ATF after the inimitable Cindy. Originally Posted by T-One
Interesting you should mention J. I had a special fondness for her and I would easily place Emma at that level. I have a 4 or 5 provider list that are equivalent as my favorites in Dallas. J and Cindy are 2. Emma would be one of the 5.
Good review. Emma is one of top girls now
To be compared with Cindy and Jessica definitely puts Emma on my list
Cindy was always a borderline PSE session. She had a way of toning it down without losing the intensity. J had a way of making me feel like I was the only guy that mattered to her. Emma was full blown GFE with me.
  • HSL
  • 03-30-2019, 02:02 PM
Emma is a true keeper as I noted many months ago just after she left Blue to go to Top Star. Experienced her many times there & even brought Bunny to the party. For those who haven't seen Emma,she is a must see,a good friend of Asa & now a revenue driver for Lisa. Emma is a tru nymph who loves cum & will get it from you by any means necessary.
  • Gar
  • 03-30-2019, 09:42 PM
Good review
Saw her at Pearls today on my way out. She is a beauty!