What does it MEAN to be a "Gentleman" in the hobby?

The word "Gentleman" is tossed around a lot in regards to how and when a client pays for a service. How he interacts with a provider......

I don't think it necessarily relates or that someone HAS to be a "Gentleman" in order to interact with hookers or even be considered a valuable client.

Not ever session is about "GFE" for many, many guys....

For example

Guy walks in the door..... tosses money on the dresser.... Unzips his pants and states...

"Get on your knees bitch...."

Grabs her hair and face fucks her.....

"Get up on the fucking bed...."

"Get on your knees and spread you ass....."

"Tell me what a dirty little whore you are..... Tell me how magnificent my cock is... "

Pounds her from behind.......

Grunts..... Gives her a swat on the ass

"Now you've been fucked by a real man"

Zips his fly and walks out.....

Was he a "Gentleman"?

If not why wasn't he?

I've heard from MANY ladies over the years that the above scenario was rather common and an easy as well as not all together unpleasant way of making their money..... Simple, to the point and easy to move on from to the next session.....

I think a lot of guys put way too much thought into romanticizing the way women feel about time spent with guys.....

Guys that like sessions as described above take zero time from a lady outside of the time they are getting their nut.....

GFE guys that come bearing gifts, flowers, wine...... Well.... They tend to also be the group the needy, whiny, wanna date them and stalkers develop in...

Or at least that's my take on it after all these years....
If a guy ever talked to me like that without permission first, he'd never be invited back to see me and I'd probably tell him to leave.

If I asked him to treat me like that, that's one thing. And I'm pretty sure you can find some reviews of one or two talking to me like that, But it was discussed prior to session.

Now, for girls that have a boyfriend or want to be detached maybe?? Maybe they like that? I don't know. I can see myself being PSE instead of GFE if I had a boyfriend. But then again, if I had a boyfriend, I'd be out of the hobby or getting out very soon.

I can only speak for myself. But noooo. I don't think that's cool at all.
This is an easy one. Give them what they want. They are sure to say your a gentlmen.
This is an easy one. Give them what they want. They are sure to say your a gentlmen. Originally Posted by Passion2015
There's a novel idea!
This is an easy one. Give them what they want. They are sure to say your a gentlmen. Originally Posted by Passion2015
true.....

but the session is about the client.... not the lady......

In the above scenario the lady is not being disrespected, simply paid for the service.
I'll have to come back to debate this.
Now, for girls that want to be detached maybe?? Maybe they like that? Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Detachment....... That's exactly the point..... Now I've heard this far more from Agency Girls than Independent Providers but the detachment was the exact reason they preferred it....

They were there to fulfill a need, did so... NEXT!....

No confusing moments.... no blurring of lines....
  • Toyz
  • 02-26-2015, 02:29 PM
LMAO!

Just proves that there are many ways to enjoy the hobby...

I have one girl I have seen OC for a couple of years. We'll call her "Cheetos" and the session ianmuch like Whispers States above. Never "bitch do this or that" more like undressing while asking how each other has been...then jump right into the action.

But MOST of my hobby experiences are we talk, I mentor on life, we have wine and snuggle then eventually move in to activities...then we chat some more.

I guess the difference from the first example is the girls I settle on actually enjoy my company.

What a pitiful way to enjoy sex if all you do is example one though.
What a pitiful way to enjoy sex if all you do is example one though. Originally Posted by Toyz
I agree.... But there is no shortage of guys here for a nut and not much else.....

What does a "Gentleman" do during a BNG? Does he bring a napkin to dab her cheeks?
  • Toyz
  • 02-26-2015, 02:36 PM
I don't think even a BNG has to be disrespectful... Unless that's the kink agreed to beforehand.

If its role play degradation (not my thing but some are into it), then its fine.
But is that kind of activity really degrading?

I know a lot of guys WANT to believe it is...... I've just heard from a lot of ladies over the years that it is fast and easy money.....
I'd have to say that a Gentleman is someone who does things that are mutually agreed upon and / or consensual. There needs to be communication for that to be assured. To put it in ruder terms - don't cum in her mouth / stick it up her butt / spank her ass/ pull her hair.../etc unless she has told you she is ok with it.
What does a "Gentleman" do during a BNG? Does he bring a napkin to dab her cheeks?[/QUOTE]

A "Gentleman" would bring a soft cloth napkin. A douchecanoe would use that scratchy paper...

I know a lot of guys WANT to believe it is...... I've just heard from a lot of ladies over the years that it is fast and easy money..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Just because it is fast and easy money does not mean the guy is being a gentleman or it isn't degrading. I could offer you a million dollars to shit on your face. It would only take about 5 minutes... pretty fast and easy money, but I am certainly not being a gentleman and I think all of us would agree that is also pretty degrading to you.
  • Toyz
  • 02-26-2015, 03:57 PM

I know a lot of guys WANT to believe it is...... I've just heard from a lot of ladies over the years that it is fast and easy money..... Originally Posted by Whispers

In the normal day to day yes...is it over the top?, I don't think so...but this is a judgement conversation anyway...some boundaries are different for different people. Some girls love sucking out the last drop...others would bite your cawk off if you shoot a drop.

Different strokes...different folks.