Austin Meet & Greet Happy Hour - Wednesday, October 10

Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites for the Wednesday, October 10 (4:30 pm to 8 pm +) are in the mail later today.

If you are not already on the invite and wish to attend, please send me a PM. All guests are well vouched; gents by at least two established providers and providers are also vouched.

More details about invites and event rules are in the link in my signature.

The invite list is dynamic, meaning new people are added all the time and folks who don't show for a couple of months drop off. If you were on previous invites and don't get a current invite, please let me know.

We had more than 60 at the last Austin happy hour.

btw, spanking, lap sitting and other nearly or somewhat erotic activities are not on the menu at our "civilian" venue. But we do feature inexpensive food and drink and the finest kind of camaraderie and fellowship.

Vouching closes at noon Tuesday, October 9.

See y'all there!

(This meet and greet is in no way sponsored by nor connected to eccie.net nor to any other hobby board although these very generously allow bandwidth to announce our continuing local events.)
You said last time there were about 60 in attendance; can you break that down into # of hobbyists vs # of providers? Just curious as to whether I'll have to wade through half a dozen other folks if I see someone I'd like to speak with.
Thanks for asking.

The total is cumulative, not minute by minute or hour by hour. Hobbyists usually outnumber the providers....depending on what time anyone gets there, of course. And all hobbyists must be vouched in advance by at least two established providers for sessions from within the previous 90 days or so.

"Wading" might be speculative...depending on how crowded the venue gets, again time of day during event. At times we have "SRO" (standing room only) but almost always a seat or two. If there's a specific provider you'd like to meet there, please ask her privately if she plans to attend and if she doesn't plan on it, make the suggestion.

Hope that addresses the issue.
  • ztonk
  • 10-04-2012, 10:42 PM
There are usually a number of us in attendance who will help facilitate introductions. The purpose of the meet & greet is just that.

z
Sounds fun. I went to one of these with a friend out at the lake years ago... hope to attend this one! If i get an invite that is.
I am curious about this. I would like to go. Sori, If they take me, I will invite you.
  • ztonk
  • 10-05-2012, 05:35 PM
hope to attend this one! If i get an invite that is. Originally Posted by Sweet&Sassy
I would like to go. Sori, If they take me, I will invite you. Originally Posted by bnjmesa
You both need to follow the link in ck1942's signature for the vouching procedure to be invited.

z
I did, before I even posted :-) wish this was at the place they were years ago... Gosh that was so much fun!!! Sun, water,men women & drinks = damn good time
Sassy, LOL! Sweet memories, for sure.

imho the success formula for all M&G events depends very little on the venue and way more on the attendees' respect for the rules and their willingness to engage with all of the guests.

Most of definitely try to help the "wallflowers" get into the "meeting" and "greeting" mode.

Deinitely helps when the venue is "comfortable," meaning temperature, relative privacy, decent food and drink pricing - which is why we use the venues we choose. Future events (same size and smaller) are planned for a couple of new venues -- and an occasional lunch-time event or two in the next few months.

None of the Austin events (very few in SA, as well) requires a "cover charge;" all of our events are "pay-as-you-go" -- meaning guests might spend less than 10 bucks unless they treat others or hang in for the entire event length.
I did, before I even posted :-) wish this was at the place they were years ago... Gosh that was so much fun!!! Sun, water,men women & drinks = damn good time Originally Posted by Sweet&Sassy
So your not really a NEW PROVIDER!
I REMEMBER ! IJS
Looking forward to a very interesting crowd of regulars and folks new to the HH today!
  • Qziz
  • 10-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone later!
Sassy, LOL! Sweet memories, for sure.

Deinitely helps when the venue is "comfortable," meaning temperature, relative privacy, decent food and drink pricing - which is why we use the venues we choose. Future events (same size and smaller) are planned for a couple of new venues -- and an occasional lunch-time event or two in the next few months. Originally Posted by ck1942
A lunchtime event would be nice...if I could get an invite to one of those. Evening events are a bit out of my available timeframe.
There are infrequent lunches. In fact, at least five or six (out of the 60+ tonight) asked about the possibility.

Very interesting gathering and a very warm welcome for all -- especially our Houston and San Antonio and Killeen guests.

Hoping all will consider the Hollow Weenie Gala in San Antonio on October 30.
A great time was had by all! Thanks again CK!