intel on roch provider?

Hi - anybody know anything?
https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...e/494805058382

Thanks! Originally Posted by demonlover
Could be totally way off on this. But she looks like a provider that advertises on STG often. A couple of pics she has the same weird smile almost like some sort of deformity. Don't believe the person I am thinking of had anything good said about them.

Again could be way off and if I find any of the old ads will take a closer look. That's all I got. Good luck!
Hiding a likely goo belly.
Who uses KG instead of LBs?
Fake ad
Nope, not a fake ad.
But not worthwhile either... I met her and would not recommend. Not gonna go into deets so please don't ask, but I suggest you pass her by.
Nope, not a fake ad.
But not worthwhile either... I met her and would not recommend. Not gonna go into deets so please don't ask, but I suggest you pass her by. Originally Posted by demonlover
aka "I know something you don't know; neener, neener, neeeener!

Seems to me the "deets" are the very essence of an "information exchange" board.
aka "I know something you don't know; neener, neener, neeeener!

Seems to me the "deets" are the very essence of an "information exchange" board. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I'm sure you meant to say "thanks for the info, sorry it didn't work out for you".
I'm sure you meant to say "thanks for the info, sorry it didn't work out for you". Originally Posted by demonlover

but but but I like a well done "no" report
but if story is boring, who cares, if ya can't make it WOW and or funny, why bother wasting the time
I'm sure you meant to say "thanks for the info, sorry it didn't work out for you". Originally Posted by demonlover
Thanks for fixing my keyboard for me.
Nope, not a fake ad.
But not worthwhile either... I met her and would not recommend. Not gonna go into deets so please don't ask, but I suggest you pass her by. Originally Posted by demonlover

There is an old saying, "one man's pie is another man's poison"
what one might enjoy another might not.
I think it's helpful if at least some info could be given perhaps in [private post PRIVATE][/PRIVATE] or DM
There is an old saying, "one man's pie is another man's poison"
what one might enjoy another might not.
I think it's helpful if at least some info could be given perhaps in [private post PRIVATE][/PRIVATE] or DM Originally Posted by H5678J
There's no pie here, trust me on this one.
IMHO....The STG ad alone looks a little sparse on services. Sounds like you'll get a massage and not much else. Looks like she's sporting a belly and possible self-harming/cutting scars on her thigh (not sure.)

Might work for others, but not for me.
There's no pie here, trust me on this one. Originally Posted by demonlover
I actually have no issue with you demonlover except when you said don't ask for details. We're all here to learn the details and base our decisions on that.

Generally speaking, this board has become overrun with trolls, guys who pretend to hobby but probably never have, and by people using multiple handles. That makes it difficult to trust any information here anymore.
Things have been different here the last few years and it's been a lot worse since the ladies have been gone it seems.