Oh Canada and shopping for a gent

1)So what's the real covid deal at the border currently?
asking for a frien... errr ops ok, someone I know of

2)also looking for a whore to go grocery shopping for him ????
what whore can be trusted with shopping bucks????
asking for mmmm someone I heard of and wish I didn't

he can not be trusted driving a electric shopping cart in a store. So could be counted as community service for her that the judge nailed her with. And he willing to give her a icky report. he does them for PA so must suck him off at least.

ahem ya no handles given by intent. So I get no points or outing Quatsch!
  • stein
  • 05-09-2022, 09:09 AM
Where does he live?

Stein
Where does he live?

Stein Originally Posted by stein
Mods ahhhhh is road mapping still a outing thingy ????

SO, within Upset NY Sir for now
for guy that wants go to Canada

Police: Two Rochester men facing charges for having loaded handgun on Peace Bridge TV13

ya leave that somewhere unless ya got pre ok to take one over

Police: Two Rochester men facing charges for having loaded handgun on Peace Bridge TV13 Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe they wanna be just like Madison Cawthorn when they grow up?
Maybe they wanna be just like Madison Cawthorn when they grow up? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
you seem lost Sir, wrong forum

or you confused by thread with 2 topics ????

anyways more on story, illegal gun ta boot, So guessing they did not ask Canada first if ok.

the other topic. WTF not a one idea on a gal that be trusted with shopping bucks. but it was not that long ago there was a few that could be trusted. Shhhhhh hell one use to baby sit for a client as a side line job.. Things are getting to fucked up IMHO
you seem lost Sir, wrong forum

or you confused by thread with 2 topics ????
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You mentioned a gun news story, I mentioned a gun news story. aka Your story is about 2 wannabe assholes, my story is about 1 proven asshole. A subtle difference but still the same.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...me/9543456002/
You mentioned a gun news story, I mentioned a gun news story. aka Your story is about 2 wannabe assholes, my story is about 1 proven asshole. A subtle difference but still the same.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...me/9543456002/ Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
but that has nothing to do with going to CANADA

anyone got any crossing to CANADA stuff, For sure on c19 current rules ????
  • smd
  • 05-10-2022, 03:10 PM
but that has nothing to do with going to CANADA

anyone got any crossing to CANADA stuff, For sure on c19 current rules ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I have the skinny and looking to dust off my Sexus Pass, contact me via TOS.
I went to Canada a few times in the past couple weeks and as long as you use the "arrive can" app on your phone and show proof of vaccination, there are no issues to go back and forth.