The Great Buffalo Drought

As of where we stand today, gentlemen, the Buffalo game has officially collapsed. For the first time in a LONG time, it is virtually impossible to secure a legitimate session with any provider unless:

- You get off by being robbed by addicts and/or thugs.

- You are willing to provide your full name, driver’s license, place of employment, wife’s name, mother’s name, blood type, social security number, $600 non-refundable deposit, and a picture of yourself holding your member with your face in the shot for a half-hour “get to know me” session with a Tryst provider who uses pictures that aren’t hers.

- You are willing to get pinched for attempting to meet an Asian granny at Red Roof.

- You are a homosexual.

- You are willing to subject yourself to international legal troubles for a trip to Toronto.

Seriously, what is it, the shooting? This town has never been good, but now we’re flatlining.
Well said and true
Got ghosted by 3 regulars last night! And resorted to a bad rub and tug at a dead tranquility! One of my regs did respond at midnight she just woke up. My tex was at 5:00 pm lol
As of where we stand today, gentlemen, the Buffalo game has officially collapsed. For the first time in a LONG time, it is virtually impossible to secure a legitimate session with any provider unless:

- You get off by being robbed by addicts and/or thugs.

- You are willing to provide your full name, driver’s license, place of employment, wife’s name, mother’s name, blood type, social security number, $600 non-refundable deposit, and a picture of yourself holding your member with your face in the shot for a half-hour “get to know me” session with a Tryst provider who uses pictures that aren’t hers.

- You are willing to get pinched for attempting to meet an Asian granny at Red Roof.

- You are a homosexual.

- You are willing to subject yourself to international legal troubles for a trip to Toronto.

Seriously, what is it, the shooting? This town has never been good, but now we’re flatlining. Originally Posted by rongiskon
U forget to mention the references who smile in your face then tell the girl(your trying to see) positive and negative shyt they held on to for a rainy day like they don't do anything wrong for them to be traveling all over the place(There's a reason some can't get local regulars hobbyist anymore)
The border is open to canada.exchange is 28%.the agencies in the falls are totally legit .a couple of mps have been around for 20 plus years.you have to be a moron not to have fun up north.do some homework and stop whining.its very nice up here.
The border is open to canada.exchange is 28%.the agencies in the falls are totally legit .a couple of mps have been around for 20 plus years.you have to be a moron not to have fun up north.do some homework and stop whining.its very nice up here. Originally Posted by mikeinbuff

Right you are my friend. I myself try to get there as often as I can. There is Jewel and Grace who are both to die for and 30% off. Can't beat that. Jewel is an independent. She's got a near perfect body. Not big not thin but just right.