Kendal Nicole

Anyone have any intel on her? She is apparently from Jonesboro, AR. Her P411 account seems to be frozen for some reason.
I don’t know much, and I don’t know how much it will help, but her website is www.kindallnicolegfe.com, and she has several glowing reviews. Hopefully she’ll come back to Jackson.
Yes, I saw that and see that she is planning a trip to the Coast later this month, wish she could make a few stops on the way.
Her reviews indicate that she has been enjoyed in Jonesboro, AR, Memphis, TN, Biloxi and Jackson, MS.

Probably best to contact her directly and see if you can arrange a special visit or even a detour when she is traveling.
Her reviews indicate that she has been enjoyed in Jonesboro, AR, Memphis, TN, Biloxi and Jackson, MS.

Probably best to contact her directly and see if you can arrange a special visit or even a detour when she is traveling. Originally Posted by biomed1
I’ve done that and have yet to get a response
Comments from the Lady (and her blog on her Web Site) would indicate that she desires discreet communication.

It might be worthwhile to try to reintroduce yourself to the Lady.

There have been times where my PM/Email to one of the Ladies got lost in the volumes of daily traffic that the Ladies receive.
I’ve also tried reaching out and so far haven’t heard anything. But, between (what I imagine to be) a high volume of emails, and being a newbie, then I probably shouldn’t be surprised, that I haven’t heard anything.
Anyone have any intel on her? She is apparently from Jonesboro, AR. Her P411 account seems to be frozen for some reason. Originally Posted by greyghost48
Yes, I saw that and see that she is planning a trip to the Coast later this month, wish she could make a few stops on the way. Originally Posted by greyghost48
Greyghost I sent you a message by pm
I usually respond to messages very fast. I have been experiencing a family matter that needs more of my time for a few more weeks.
Goose, I haven’t gotten your pm yet.
Sorry to hear that, hope things work out for the best.
I usually respond to messages very fast. I have been experiencing a family matter that needs more of my time for a few more weeks. Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Hope all turns out well. Thanks for letting us know. Be safe
Goose, I haven’t gotten your pm yet. Originally Posted by greyghost48
I’ll resend later today
I really hope that things turn out ok.