Name: Raven Winters
Phone: 786-423-3884
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....o/433102831458
City: Springfield
State: -
Address: Battlefield and 65
Activities: CBJ & K9
Hair Length and Color: Black past the shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Raven is a larger girl yet attractive. Nice tits and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Raven is the bomb!

I'm thinking about seeing her,does anyone know anything about the Asian woman who keeps posting?
I'm thinking about seeing her,does anyone know anything about the Asian woman who keeps posting? Originally Posted by chiefsfan51

I don't, but something about that add sets off some red flags to me.

However, I highly recommend Raven. Gorgeous girl, great attitude, fantastic skills...nothing to not like there.
I was thinking the same thing about the ad with the Asian woman, like it's a setup or something
Just wondering is she a clock watcher?
Just wondering is she a clock watcher? Originally Posted by chiefsfan51
Raven?

Yes
I don't think she's a clock watcher per sé, but she probably won't let you linger past your time.
anyone know her donations?
anyone know her donations? Originally Posted by Versacestyle25

I just got through trying to see candy, it was nice out so I walked to where she was and she said wait a minute there's people outside I'm trying to be discreet and then after a little she called and told me her room number but then I was about to go in she said that you are going to have to wait I'm getting ready to leave, it was frustrating, not the candy with all the good reviews but the other one
Phone number 4172518061
I've just had one bad experience after the other, last night I hit bella up and reminded her of the arrangement we had talked about and she said give me a little bit and I said that I wouldn't be available until around 7 and asked her if that would work and she said it should, 7 came around and I texted and nothing from her until later that night and she said you just assumed my donation for a certain price, well I had already said that before she said 7 would work, so she pretty much blew me off, I thought she would be good to cause I've seen her reviews, but she isn't, her number is 4174442858
If anyone has a link to both of this girls it would be appreciated