Skip the Games

I know a girl on Tryst who wants to do a side hustle on Skip the Games. She applied and found out they have a waiting list of 1000+ waiting to be screened.Apparently most of them are bots. No wonder all you see are the same ads up all the time.
hay hay hay Elon Musk Sir HELP
I know a girl on Tryst who wants to do a side hustle on Skip the Games. She applied and found out they have a waiting list of 1000+ waiting to be screened.Apparently most of them are bots. No wonder all you see are the same ads up all the time. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Can you share this girls info perhaps by private message? Thx!
Surprised they actually screen anything.
I doubt they screen shit
More bots on there than people and the ones thet were screened are over weight whores
There were gals complaining on Reddit in the sex worker forums about the wait list.
Someone else told me yesterday it's way up in the 1000's backlogged. I doubt whether STG is a huge company. Probably just a couple people screening.
  • Kiwip
  • 07-19-2022, 08:58 AM
I have a contact behind STG. The registration process has been slowed and new accounts are being screened because it’s not great for the site to have so many unresponsive ads on there. If LE makes an inquiry about an unresponsive ad based on another report, information is provided that could either cause problems for the account owner or even damage an investigation.
There were gals complaining on Reddit in the sex worker forums about the wait list. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
They'll get the Cock pics

All good things come to those who wait