Pregnant?

Anyone seen this one before? She claims to be 8 months pregnant. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/8-months/48328483
Yes its more common than youd think.
Desperate
preggos love/crave anal
Girl's pic in OP post kinda resembles Frankie Fine.
Not even a little bit
Incorrect

Same eyes

Actually looks a lot like Frankie's face.

And just incase some POS feels the need to hit the RTM button, she is years retired and this hardly constitutes an ad of any kind.
Attached Images File Type: jpg d25812f4052f1ffc3c7deddeb5b24745.jpg (651.0 KB, 453 views)
Correct!

Same eyes, chin, cheeks and if it is her, aging very nicely since retiring.

Hope she is doing well. Seen her a few times. Miss her. She was one of the best and usually only minutes away from the Rainbow Bridge.
Incorrect

Same eyes

Actually looks a lot like Frankie's face.

And just incase some POS feels the need to hit the RTM button, she is years retired and this hardly constitutes an ad of any kind. Originally Posted by jokacz
Clearly you haven't seen her recently.....

And.....

Good to know you had a picture of her at your fingertips. I'm sure that after so many years of retirement she would be happy to se her face plastered all over here....

spots, leopard, change......
I reached out to her, got an initial response, and then nothing. Maybe she went into labor early!
Ollie

Keep trying, her STG post/link is interesting.
Here we go again

Well I know for a fact that you haven't, and you have no way of knowing whether I have.

But I'll tell you one thing, she looks a hell of a lot better than Maty Jane.

And.....

Good to know you had a picture of her at your fingertips. I'm sure that after so many years of retirement she would be happy to se her face plastered all over here....

She doesn't give a shit

spots, leopard, change......

Same old broken record...shampoo, rinse, repeat..ad nauseum

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Here we go again Originally Posted by jokacz

Well I know for a fact that you haven't,
You know for a FACT that I haven't.
That is stalkerishly interesting.... . but then you have always been an all star outer....

and you have no way of knowing whether I have.
Well... I know how difficult crossing the border can be.... more difficult for some than others.... so there's that.....
If it is indeed FF in Syracuse now, no need to cross any borders.