Screening

Some guys are fine with it, some aren't. I want to hear from the gentlemen who have an aversion to being screened .... what would make you comfortable AND keep the providers safe? I ask because I am exploring an incall in Addison and it is new territory for me. Any legitimate advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

______________________________ __________

(940) 268-5538
Do what you feel you need to do to stay safe. NO matter how loose your screening, some guys will never be happy. As long as you keep in mind the more regirous the screening, the smaller your client pool, just do what you need and don't worry about it. Your #1 concern had better be you, not clients
Of course you need to do what you are comfortable with.
Some guys are fine with it, some aren't. I want to hear from the gentlemen who have an aversion to being screened .... what would make you comfortable AND keep the providers safe? I ask because I am exploring an incall in Addison and it is new territory for me. Any legitimate advice would be appreciated.
Thanks Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Let's see, screening for your safety and his dependability/how he respects your time and person.......

You can choose to go with the opinions of providers who have never seen a hobbyist who contacts you with an appointment or what other guys have to say about him. Or you could go with the ladies whom he has seen for sessions say about him. It seems like a no-brainer to me, but you would be surprised what some providers take as gold when it comes to providers setting an appointment or not with a potential client.

Nothing is ever 100%, but whatever your method you choose, make it whatever makes you the most comfortable in seeing someone.
Shameless plug for P411 - In all the years I've been on it, I have never seen anything here to indicate a breech in their security - ie the anonymity of the providers & hobbyist.

I can't think of time when I've seen a report from a provider that a 411 verified hobbyist was a lawman or violent. Shitheads? well that happens.

Personally I draw the line at sending my personal information - real name etc to a provider.

Seems that is a growing requirement - but if the girl is worried about her identity - why shouldn't I worry about mine? All of us are now Felons and that's just a bridge too far for some pussy.
Great question. P411. If a lady needs more, I'm comfortable with providing multiple references. I don't see how work information, my ID, or a photo keep a lady safe. I guess in theory more information is always great, but if personal information gets stolen from hospitals and Target, I have a feeling my personal information wouldn't be safe with providers either.
Do what you feel you need to do to stay safe. NO matter how loose your screening, some guys will never be happy. As long as you keep in mind the more regirous the screening, the smaller your client pool, just do what you need and don't worry about it. Your #1 concern had better be you, not clients Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Nice answer - thank you
Shameless plug for P411 - In all the years I've been on it, I have never seen anything here to indicate a breech in their security - ie the anonymity of the providers & hobbyist.

I can't think of time when I've seen a report from a provider that a 411 verified hobbyist was a lawman or violent. Shitheads? well that happens.

Personally I draw the line at sending my personal information - real name etc to a provider.

Seems that is a growing requirement - but if the girl is worried about her identity - why shouldn't I worry about mine? All of us are now Felons and that's just a bridge too far for some pussy. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I can understand that, and yes P411 is a good tool, as long as the guy has at least 5 okays from ladies who have been established for a while. I only ask for LinkedIn if a person has no other references or online profile as a hobbyist.. At that point, with my 39 reviews, I am the established personage, and he is the unknown. Some gentlemen will provide it: others will not.
Great question. P411. If a lady needs more, I'm comfortable with providing multiple references. I don't see how work information, my ID, or a photo keep a lady safe. I guess in theory more information is always great, but if personal information gets stolen from hospitals and Target, I have a feeling my personal information wouldn't be safe with providers either. Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
All a provider is doing is establishing that you have a real job that isn't affiliated with LE. Having had a very close encounter ( thank God, I wasn't arrested! ) with LE at a hotel, I simply refuse to see anyone in a hotel who doesn't provide screening info. I treat personal residences similarly, but more for personal safety reasons than for being a sting op ....

Seems that is a growing requirement - but if the girl is worried about her identity - why shouldn't I worry about mine? All of us are now Felons and that's just a bridge too far for some pussy. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Don't get me wrong-- P411 is a great tool. But there was a major infiltration in Oklahoma and another in Louisiana where clients ended up arrested for stupid shit-- then handed their account over to LE to get out of it. The Oklahoma situation was so bad that I remember both P411 and either here or ASPD (can't remember the exact timeline) shutting down the Oklahoma board temporarily. There's still at least one active provider here that got caught up in the Louisiana situation. There have also been P411 clients who have gone rogue after numerous OKs. There are also people with a lot of P411 OK's-- but the girls who gave the OK's also won't recommend the gentleman.

The rule for the OK's is that if the guy asks for the OK and did not assault you and is not LE, you give him the OK-- regardless of whether or not you'd actually recommend them. This is why many of us at the very least are still going to reach out to a couple of OK's-- particularly if we know the ladies personally.
All a provider is doing is establishing that you have a real job that isn't affiliated with LE. Having had a very close encounter ( thank God, I wasn't arrested! ) with LE at a hotel, I simply refuse to see anyone in a hotel who doesn't provide screening info. I treat personal residences similarly, but more for personal safety reasons than for being a sting op .... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I understand the desire to avoid LE. I just don't think a LinkedIn profile and a Texas Id will stop that. There have been undercover cops for decades. Faking work information or an ID is easy. At the same time, guys don't get to have a lady's Id or work information (for good reason - guys can be stalkers and shouldn't know where a lady lives if she doesn't want him to). At the end of the day you should do what makes you feel safe. This is just a guy's perspective on why I wouldn't give my ID. The risk would be high for me and I don't see how it gives a lady more safety than p411 verification plus 3 known providers saying I'm OK.
two things and I have been round a LONG time.
Everyone is at risk here..
you cannot screen everyone 100%

there is no magic solution. If this adventure causes you to anxiety then get out--and this goes for both men and women.
Don't get me wrong-- P411 is a great tool. But there was a major infiltration in Oklahoma and another in Louisiana where clients ended up arrested for stupid shit-- then handed their account over to LE to get out of it. The Oklahoma situation was so bad that I remember both P411 and either here or ASPD (can't remember the exact timeline) shutting down the Oklahoma board temporarily. There's still at least one active provider here that got caught up in the Louisiana situation. There have also been P411 clients who have gone rogue after numerous OKs. There are also people with a lot of P411 OK's-- but the girls who gave the OK's also won't recommend the gentleman.

The rule for the OK's is that if the guy asks for the OK and did not assault you and is not LE, you give him the OK-- regardless of whether or not you'd actually recommend them. This is why many of us at the very least are still going to reach out to a couple of OK's-- particularly if we know the ladies personally. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Good info! Thanks .... I will start reaching out rather than just trusting okays
I understand the desire to avoid LE. I just don't think a LinkedIn profile and a Texas Id will stop that. There have been undercover cops for decades. Faking work information or an ID is easy. At the same time, guys don't get to have a lady's Id or work information (for good reason - guys can be stalkers and shouldn't know where a lady lives if she doesn't want him to). At the end of the day you should do what makes you feel safe. This is just a guy's perspective on why I wouldn't give my ID. The risk would be high for me and I don't see how it gives a lady more safety than p411 verification plus 3 known providers saying I'm OK. Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
A real LinkedIn Id has tell tale signs - it is a great reference for screening. A vice squad member won't be building input for years ... ;-)

And no, I don't give out an address. You have to meet me somewhere public and follow me back to my place for a 1st time meeting.
two things and I have been round a LONG time.
Everyone is at risk here..
you cannot screen everyone 100%

there is no magic solution. If this adventure causes you to anxiety then get out--and this goes for both men and women. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Oh, I certainly understand the risks.
The only things that are 100%: death and taxes