Anybody offering free hugs around here, I need a few -- Grrrrr

Hi my name is Lisa and this will be a bat shit crazy post.....

Okay thats out the way. I like to warn people before hand. Gives you a chance to click out.

I held my tongue long enough, sat back and lurked in co-ed, a few posts here and there, but for the most part I stay in the ladies room. Lately its been well, umm, what can I say, over-crowed, oddly not by providers, figured I could say it here in co-ed verses in the back, where mysteriously it magically ends up here or in a clients mouth anyway.

I would like to know why the vocal, ads in co-ed providers are loved. I see it, is this a marketing skill I missed, help me out, being a bad girl keeps bills paid. Im confused, puzzled, lost. The bait and switchers keep their phones ringing, how do I know this, reviews and alerts, "Well she was pretty, so I stayed anyway. You mean Im doing this all wrong , should I bait and switch pics to.

I sit here nice and quiet in co-ed, try not to piss people off, mind my own business, post my ads, chat with the ladies, and I find myself dicked over ( not in a good way) by male members here. Im not a frequent alert writer. I really do not post timewasters stuff, but holy moly, what is the deal. I really try not to be messy and out those time wasters who call my phone, or send me pm's and waste my time.

The straw that really broke the camels back, was the trip to Houston, and Jules got dicked over. I thought this board had real gentlemen on here. Pre booking and canceling. Really!!!!. You gents do know hotels do not grow on trees, cab money is not at the grocery store right. Because if it is, please tell me where.

Now I do not post bs ads in co-ed, not knocking who does, figures advertising comes in all forms, but good grief. I consider myself to be a nice sweet laid back individual, I give it to you straight, like vodka without the cranberry juice. I just do not have the tolerance level to scam people or feed you a bunch of bs. I am sorry, I am too damn lazy for that, I just want you to have a good time, smile and leave happy.

Stop calling me fat, geez dude if I stand next to a spinner, of course I look bigger, im not a size zero, now I have met some gents, and they say im not fat, ive met the ladies and they say im not fat, but to fat girl haters im fat, I look in the mirror, well maybe not today I didn't. Please find a spinner, make her giggle, pay her donation and leave me alone. Don't waste your time sending me hate mail....get over it, when you see my post, close your eyes, scroll quickly past it, put me on block.

If one more person sends me hateful emails about why I do not see African American gents, Im just going to scream. Stop sending me hate mail, stop calling my damn phone calling me a racist bitch....Stop sending me pm's for an appt, claim you are truly professional and a gentlemen to only bs me in the end. Do not tell me you are a professional African American gent, and ask me for pics, whats my rates, will I deep throat....

I have a NBA policy for a reason,( does it look like I have a pimp) Sorry African American gents do not treat me good or with respect...period. And I'll end that subject before Rambro Creed comes out and all hell breaks loose.

Its alot of good providers here, we are sweet, kind and giving, however its alot douche bags on this board, some of you sit and complain about how ladies do not treat you good, call you fat, stinky, and ugly, well the good providers do not do that. I happen to like fat men. I don't really care if you are ugly, just know how to kiss or crack a good joke. You can be stinky, I have hot running water, and alot of soap.

Im done with my bat shit crazy post. Feel free to throw bricks at me. Just don't throw them at my face.

To the gents who treat me nice here, thank you so much. To the gents who show up clean, and act like a gentlemen, thank you so much. To the gents who tell me they enjoy reading my posts thank you so much. Although you may change your mind after this post.

To the douchebags with nothing but time on your hands

I'm still waiting for the bat shit crazy part...

How you ladies put up with us is beyond me.
I'm still waiting for the bat shit crazy part...

How you ladies put up with us is beyond me. Originally Posted by CoHorn
+ 100,000
hug

HUG

BIG HUG
Lisa, you and I need that movie date finally. Sorry
Hang in there Lisa. I would be happy to give you a BIG hug.
Thanks, well this has brighten my day in a huge way!!!!! thanks so much.

GLDMAN Dude you are truly a stand up guy. :-) No thank you . I'll make sure Jules gets back to Dallas safety.
Since you brought him up, where is Rambro, he still banned?

I miss his posting.
Well Lisa, as usual great comments by one of my favorite's on here. So sad that some people just don't get it!

I am soooo looking forward to a thigh lock from you!

Later
GTC
Now THAT'S my kind of batshit. An extremely well written post detailing thoughts like few can. Kudos on your grammatical skill. The world would be a better place if more were like you.
  • motor
  • 01-15-2011, 06:43 PM
((((lisa)))).................. i'm alright nobody worry 'bout me...........
cheer up lisa
Oh please don't go there, I beg you.....he has been very quiet lately. Lol

Since you brought him up, where is Rambro, he still banned?

I miss his posting. Originally Posted by monkmonk

Well Lisa, as usual great comments by one of my favorite's on here. So sad that some people just don't get it!

I am soooo looking forward to a thigh lock from you!

Later
GTC Originally Posted by gtcruiser

Thanks , I had written something else, but did lots of deleting. I don't need anymore hate mail....crossing fingers.

Now THAT'S my kind of batshit. An extremely well written post detailing thoughts like few can. Kudos on your grammatical skill. The world would be a better place if more were like you. Originally Posted by budrn
Hi my name is Lisa and this will be a bat shit crazy post..... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
You had me right off the "bat".
I was about to send you a virtual hug until halfway through your post when you went on a racist tirade. What a nice way to kick off the MLK weekend. I'm white and while I respect your decision to see whoever you want, do we really have to keep hearing your racist rants? I don't believe every black male is bad. And many providers have mentioned they have great black clients.

Sorry everyone else for MY rant, but sometimes I feel like I log on here and find myself in the middle of a KKK rally.