THANKS TO ALL THE MODS

chica chaser wrote in a recent but not locked thread...
FYI, every single Mod on the site, in every area, was asked to cross lines to where help was needed with ad review/modification. If you realized the sheer number of ads that had to be manually reviewed nationwide, whether any changes were required or not, you would understand what a monumental task was completed in just a few days! Not to mention a totally wasted weekend!
to all of you mods who volunteered and spent lots of time and energy wading thru the ads and posts, edited them, and/or informed folks about the new rules,...

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO TO MAKE THIS
A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL INVOLVED!!!
[hope you get some rewards besides pats-on-the-back!!!]

Nooooo kidding.

And I'd hope for less grief, too. It ain't easy pleasing everyone, is it?

I'd add a special thanks to Bubba for stepping into the firing line of a lot of the "wtf" / "tell us why" threads. Not a position I'd envy - especially when you've already said what you can. Over... and over... and over...
[Neither complaining, nor agreeing with it. Just accepting it as it is.]
Personally, I have no idea what motivates them to do such a time-consuming and stressful job without compensation. I mean, I'm appreciative of their efforts, for sure, but I honestly feel like they should get paid.

Big thanks to you guys, and I sure hope the owners decide to share the wealth with you at some point. You completely deserve it.
traci, havent you heard about the offerings of eccie newbie virgins to the mods???
i thought everyone knew about that. :^) :^) :^)
Haha, you're terrible, pmd. Bad, bad pmd! Go to my room!
Especially thanks to Bubba3452 for his patience. I hadn't taken into account how many different directions from which he had to deal with a particular issue. My hats off to these Mods!

Bubba3452, I will happily pay for a libation of your choice at one of our favorite drinking and viewing establishments. It's also something I owe you for so much of the valuable information on a particular club I have come to enjoy thanks to your help. Hell, I'd probably never even know that club was back that f*cked up road if not for you
MODS...you are GODS...thank you for the unselfish, thankless work you put in to this site, the best out there...(Uh, will this get my bad points/warnings removed?)
Seriously, thanks, Mods!
chica chaser wrote in a recent but not locked thread...
FYI, every single Mod on the site, in every area, was asked to cross lines to where help was needed with ad review/modification. If you realized the sheer number of ads that had to be manually reviewed nationwide, whether any changes were required or not, you would understand what a monumental task was completed in just a few days! Not to mention a totally wasted weekend!
to all of you mods who volunteered and spent lots of time and energy wading thru the ads and posts, edited them, and/or informed folks about the new rules,...

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO TO MAKE THIS
A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL INVOLVED!!!
[hope you get some rewards besides pats-on-the-back!!!]

Originally Posted by pmdelites
I would also like to say thanks for the effort to keep ECCIE up and running for the rest of us. It is much appreciated even when we don't appear to do so. That was my thread this was taken from and in that post by chica chaser my question was answered and the thread could have ended there. It was my fault for keeping it going because I didn't understand what he was telling me until he sent me a PM I just finished reading not to long ago.

For my miss understanding and further postings on that thread I am truly sorry to chica, buba and all the other mods and users of ECCIE.
Let me add my accolades to the the mods
Yuo can send cash or checks to .............
I think they are overrated and overpaid

Thanks for everything you do!
I think they are overrated and overpaid

Thanks for everything you do! Originally Posted by CoHorn
TOTALLY agree especially on the pay part!!!
Hay, you get what you pay for
Well, she-it! Why do I see a case of GMS creepin' up with that Bubba dude?
Yuo can send cash or checks to ............. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Mine can go to......

AMEX gift cards will work too!
Hay, you get what you pay for Originally Posted by Bubba3452