💎🌼Thoughts on Threesomes🌼💎

I did my first couple last night and it was awkward it was fun too, however I felt I think since it was a husband and wife it makes it hard to enjoy him. Im bi anyways so it was fun playing with each other, but I guess since it was I believe their first time as well as mine (in the hobby I have had threesome before) it made it a little bit weird.

So I guess my question is....
What do you y'all think about threesomes with husband and wives? Any Tips and or advice
If you felt it was their first time, then you may have been the testing device. I can tell from personal goods and bads ... Making her comfortable makes it easier on him.. If she is distracted by you then he can explore both... She may not be truly comfortable with you engulfing her mans member as she is on the sideline! Either way they had a HOT addition to their bed !
If you felt it was their first time, then you may have been the testing device. I can tell from personal goods and bads ... Making her comfortable makes it easier on him.. If she is distracted by you then he can explore both... She may not be truly comfortable with you engulfing her mans member as she is on the sideline! Either way they had a HOT addition to their bed ! Originally Posted by gsm1982
That is exactly what I did paid more attention to her and Yes I'm a nice addition to any bed❣️❣️
My wife and I had a another lady before my wife passed. Her idea and she chose the lady. We had a great time or at least everyone appeared to have had one. About a week later, my wife tells me the hardest part about that night was watching me kiss the other lady. She had no problem with me going down on her, or for the her to go down on me or for me to fuck her. She just had a big problem about me kissing her.
Needless to say, another threesome never occurred.
Each couple is different.. You did the right thing paying extra attention to her..
I have done several MFM, but never w 2 women. Some are awkward and some are amazing. For me the key is to talk before you meet a lot to understand what everyone wants out of it. There are so many variations. I have not done one in the hobby.
I've been trying to get my wife to do a 3some with a provider. She won't have none of it.
Lol
3 people is too much going on. I love to mind fuck a woman and my brain can only handle one lol.