Sorry Guys!

Sorry guys in syracuse and rochester:

I went back to Buffalo from Rochester earlier today because something came up back home with life and you guys are TOO last minute! Haha. I was headed home and then my email blows up with requests in Syracuse :-(

But!

Im thinking of possibly working more in Rochester... maybe a weekly cpl day visit... and could do Syracuse every other week maybe... :-)

who wants to be a regular? Email me ☺

I looove my Roc and Syracuse guys :-) And I really enjoy Rochester as a city as well. Its so nice out there well. from my point of view anyways lol.
Sorry guys in syracuse and rochester:

I went back to Buffalo from Rochester earlier today because something came up back home with life and you guys are TOO last minute! Haha. I was headed home and then my email blows up with requests in Syracuse :-(

But!

Im thinking of possibly working more in Rochester... maybe a weekly cpl day visit... and could do Syracuse every other week maybe... :-)

who wants to be a regular? Email me ☺

I looove my Roc and Syracuse guys :-) And I really enjoy Rochester as a city as well. Its so nice out there well. from my point of view anyways lol. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Sorry for the bad luck with the cuse area guys, seems like u have to get your room and be there for them to see you before they will commit. Good luck next time!!
Yeah I heard that before but its cool it works sometimes this time I just couldnt get there.
But I be there soon! Promise ☺
just lucky ya didnt ...drop yer phone in the toilet or ...erase yer hardrive! ...that would have been an ...even lamer ...excuse
Yeah I heard that before but its cool it works sometimes this time I just couldnt get there.
But I be there soon! Promise ☺ Originally Posted by Amber Does
Sounds good, check your email