Cold and flu season! Sweetlexi777 Down for a bit:(

Hi sorry to say I am recovering from a cold I believe. That being said please keep in mind if you are sick or not completely well please make sure that you are well before visiting as I am refraining from working with your health in mind! I would greatly appreciate it as this is no fun I am not blaming anyone Just take care and I will get better ASAP!
Get well, thanks for having a good conscience
  • Toyz
  • 12-09-2014, 05:07 PM
HEY funny Ho!

Drink lots of juices so later you can...uh...drink lots of juice!

Thank you I care can't wait to be all better
Exactly thank you Toyz lmao
Would much rather be sucking and choking on something other than cough drops lol
  • Toyz
  • 12-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Would much rather be sucking and choking on something other than cough drops lol Originally Posted by SweetLexi777
Been there done that & it does suck in the worst way....Cepecol are the best, but kinda strong...

{{{get well}]]
Probably all over ATX by now... whoever fucked, errrr, gave it to you, probably fucked, damn - did it again, "gave it to" all of us already.

Get well soon, and look at it this way:
sucking and choking on cough drops will make you (even) better.
Lol thx
Take care of yourself Lexi and I hope to finally get to meet you when you feel better😜
Take care of yourself Lexi and I hope to finally get to meet you when you feel better😜 Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
+1
Worth the wait guys. Definitely worth the wait.
They say colds take 10 days to show up. Figure out who sneezed on you 10 days ago!
oh my lol That's going to be an all out investigation lol
Hey Sweet Lexi,
if you need a deep throat check and someone to make sure to shoot at, errrrr, kill, any potentially remaining non-contagious cold bugs...

... I'd be volunteering my services before you give all these other mongers final clearance