Dom or sub ladies and gents? what do you prefer?

I myself love being submissive I enjoy the loss of control and get turned on when being dominated
I'm dominant, so submissive to some degree is helpful
Boy do ya!
I looove being submissive to a genuinely dom guy. The release and being taken control over is extremely arousing. I tend to like rougher treatment with some degrading name calling and dirty talk, but once in a while being handled gentle and having some words of adoring affirmation.. before going back to taking control of me. With women I tend to be more dominant and downright perverted if they are very submissive and okay with it. Fun stuff!
I like being a top with men and women. to be in control of their pleasure and release at my whim and demand mmmmm.
I like the journey of sorting out who's playing what role. I can be dom but it takes me some time to warm up and feel confident that I have earned the trust. Playing sub can be fun, but as a big ol' texas boy it is hard to take it seriously and I have actually laughed while "tied up" (can be a mood killer)
Fun I am a great sub but I can be in a mix especially since i love to ride on top
These are all awesome insights to know about one another i think its fun exploring what turns each person on!!
When i say dominated i dont necessarily mean it has to be rough but that can be fun too! Gentle teasing n not letting me cum until you want me to is very fun.
I agree with you jade i think you n i are similiar in our likes it can be fun to have some dirty talk and i do tend to be more dominant with women too!
Sue i would love you to be in control of me
Bob the journey is very fun when feeling out what each other are in the mood for and learning comfort levels the more trust n chemistry the better the sex all around is more intense no matter the role being played
Rockerrick i think it would be fun to find out what level of sub you like I love to be very energetic n put to work i dont like to just lay there lol. I want some ff action dt all that awesome stuff tell me to ride you whatever i can do to make my dom happy!!!
Anyone here ever played slave to a master??? Thoughts opinions
Anyone here ever played slave to a master??? Thoughts opinions Originally Posted by SweetLexi777
Yes, I have someone who hires me at an obscene rate to be his slave/subbie for a few hours every couple of weeks. Lots and lots of obeying and taking orders. Lots of playful degradation, humiliation, and obedience training. He's very stern and does NOT suffer laziness. Which is nice because I like a challenge! Hard work sometimes but very mutually enjoyable. Afterwards we always have great chats. When we first started getting to know each other and I realized that he truly understood power exchange, proper respect of boundaries, etc I began developing trust in him as a dom. Mutual trust and respect is key when it comes to fetish play or power exchange, IMO. Plenty good fun exploring the roles