Best BBBJ with CIM or COF

Maybe there is already a thread but lets go! Who do you think?
many girls offer what you want
Why do we keep having these threads? Many years ago there was a wildly popular BBBJ contest. Anyone still around to speak to how it was organized and completed?

Lita aka Italiana Princess won and while she started the Red Table, I don't think she's still performing the art for pay.
to mtabsw---guys keep asking for best bbbj for EXACTLY the reason you just stated ...."many years ago".. was MANY YEARS AGO...girls come and go

--kbtoys85 quite RIGHTFULLY wants to know who CURRENT bbbj providers are NOW--so he very smartly posted inquiry on this thread
to mtabsw---guys keep asking for best bbbj for EXACTLY the reason you just stated ...."many years ago".. was MANY YEARS AGO...girls come and go

--kbtoys85 quite RIGHTFULLY wants to know who CURRENT bbbj providers are NOW--so he very smartly posted inquiry on this thread Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Exactly my point. We need another contest. All we have now is anecdotal recommendations.

It'd be nice to get some volunteer judges and performers and a structured evaluation.
You guys are so silly. Can’t you read between the lines. The OP is looking for somebody to direct message him let them know that they Offer BBBJ along with CIM and COF.

If in fact he really is just curious I would think probably the general consensus would be Nina the dick napper. Although I’ve never experienced her you tend to read a lot about her skills in that area. Although it would be really nice to find a girl Who really enjoys a good facial. Even though a lot of women offer it they tend to be very halfhearted in the endeavor.
There's an awesome thread on oh2 coed dallas that has a lot of feedback. Me Big Booty Judy have gotten quite the vote. *toot toot*
None better than Callie Jones or JanaeLove.
  • SVSC
  • 09-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Big Booty Judy Is fantastic. She is truly an artist and a master of her craft.
Big Booty Judy Is fantastic. She is truly an artist and a master of her craft. Originally Posted by SVSC
Thank you honey! Let's have some more fun soon.