Any Guys Brave Enough for These

http://www.freshpair.com/Male-Power-...t-145-162.html
Attached Images File Type: jpg 137905_001.jpg (100.2 KB, 1342 views) File Type: jpg 137895_001.jpg (105.7 KB, 1341 views)
Yep,
I know some lovers who wear them and look fucking sexy. It's erotic when you can see a hint of his cock & ass, before her lips & hands release his swollen wood from those sexy see through shorts, to pleasure him.
nope
Sure, I'd give them a try.
Anything for the ladies.
Here's the deal. Would I wear them if my playmate indicates she'd be turned on--sure! But, would I pick the out on my own, probably not. Why, because to me they look feminine. Now, that's not outside my zone--far from it. But, what would she think? Play is always a partnership.
absolutely, would love to find someone who would want me to show up for the session wearing these and then let that lady have her way with me
I think they are great especially if my woman is turned on by them. Why should the girls have all the fun wearing sexy panties. LOL
Those are hot, but I'd prefer a thong version.
absolutely, would love to find someone who would want me to show up for the session wearing these and then let that lady have her way with me Originally Posted by jwayne
I find them very hot. Any guy who is confident enough to wear them in book is very sexy & a huge turn on for me.

I think they are great especially if my woman is turned on by them. Why should the girls have all the fun wearing sexy panties. LOL Originally Posted by funtx750
I was thinking the same thing

Those are hot, but I'd prefer a thong version. Originally Posted by NachoN
Very sexy
Alex, do you ever travel to Dallas? If not then I might have to just take a trip to houston for the day, maybe wear those ont he airplane as well
Saw those in Key West Fantasy Fest last weekend
http://www.freshpair.com/Male-Power-...t-145-162.html Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
GOTT!!! NO PROBLEM ASS my WOMAN IS kinky BUTT not KINKY enough!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find them very hot. Any guy who is confident enough to wear them in book is very sexy & a huge turn on for me.

I was thinking the same thing

Very sexy Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
Alex you sure you like these, they are not granny panties.

Alex, do you ever travel to Dallas? If not then I might have to just take a trip to houston for the day, maybe wear those ont he airplane as well Originally Posted by jwayne
It would be well worth the trip down to H-Town.
Very hot