Help! My cock needs deep therapy!

I think he is a sex addict, anyone else have this issue? All day I dream about sex, want to fuck anything with a pulse. Backpage has been a crap shoot, I am ready to get busy with some beautiful submissive girls, asian is my preference but I love all females all shapes and sizes. My cock just can't say NO!
Get a sheep.....jk
A cowboy is in a bar. A beautiful young lady comes up to him and asks if he is a real cowboy. He replies, I rope horses, ride bulls, mend fences and break broncos, i guess that makes me a cowboy. He then asks the girl what do you do? She replies,well all day long I think about pussy, the taste of it the feel of it, the way I want to stuff it, and make it cum, and get pussy juice all over me. The cowboy says, and what does that make you? She replies, why I'm a lesbian! The young lady walks away. A few minutes later a middle age couple comes up to the bar and asks him, Sir are you a real cowboy? He replies, no mam I'm a lesbian.
Welcome CW.
Have fun and play safe!
So did you just listen to this song?

If you'll fuck anything with a pulse, then why has BP been a crapshoot? Pretty sure 90% of them have pulses...
. . . sex addict, . . . want to fuck anything with a pulse. Originally Posted by cuntwhisperer
Don't limit yourself.
If you'll fuck anything with a pulse, then why has BP been a crapshoot? Pretty sure 90% of them have pulses... Originally Posted by Wakeup
And the other 10% will still upsell for the bbbj.
I met a hooker once that said she had never kissed a parrot, but she had kissed a cockatoo!

~
I'm sure you've kissed a cockortoo also.
Thanks Doll

Welcome CW.
Have fun and play safe! Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
Tired of the bullshit, time to think with the right head. Still, need it all the time. Maybe I need to join a support group

And the other 10% will still upsell for the bbbj. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Tired of the bullshit, time to think with the right head. Still, need it all the time. Maybe I need to join a support group Originally Posted by cuntwhisperer
Fuck a support group, just open up your wallet and go get laid...
Tired of the bullshit, time to think with the right head. Still, need it all the time. Maybe I need to join a support group Originally Posted by cuntwhisperer

Don't worry about it and have fun. Fuck whatever u want, with or without a pulse.

Do it now while ur ding a ling
still works.
Just stay out of the gulf....