Civilian pussy vs Provider pussy.

Knew better but thought I'd take a dip into the civilian pussy realm instead of the hobby for a bit. It's come to be the equivalent of backpage pussy for me in that you have no fucking idea whether your investment in time a resources will end up in a satisfying experience. Plus al the careful coaching that needs to be done to make sure she realizes this is just a sex thing is exhausting. Met this chick. Hot as fuck, but when it came down to it the head game was weak and she ran from the dick md wanted to fall in love. There nothing as deeply gratifying than a good date with a well reviewed hooker. Peace of mind is everything
Agreed!
.... she ran from the dick and wanted to fall in love.... Originally Posted by boogbag
... occasionally they will "fall in love" with the "dick." Occasionally.

It's been hunting season for several months now. Start earlier.

That's why it's called Dear Season.
From what I've been told, civilian pussy is way more expensive in the long run, with tons of responsibility. Real estate is one thing, but in the Hobby, rent, don't own.
From what I've been told, civilian pussy is way more expensive in the long run, with tons of responsibility. Real estate is one thing, but in the Hobby, rent, don't own. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Miss fancy as usual you hit it square on the head! No Pun intended. It is way more expensive and way less satisfying.

None of my RW sex has even gotten close to the pleasure, eroticism or explosiveness as my hobby sex and its always been way more of a pain in the ass getting to the sex.

Love paid sessions and taking as long as I want to cum then doing it again!
Met this chick. Hot as fuck, but when it came down to it the head game was weak and she ran from the dick and wanted to fall in love. Originally Posted by boogbag
LMMFAO!!!!

I'd say keep her if you want free pussy in your stable but if it was that bad then I feel your pain.

Shit's still funny tho........