This is what justice looks like...

Officer Mitchell indicated on Murded Charges!

This is what it looks like when we stand up for change against abuse!

grand-jury-indicts-former-columbus-vice-officer-andrew-mitchell-on-murder-charge

Fuck yeah!

This is what justice looks like!

If anyone would like to donate to the Dalton family her mom is so happy she wants a makeover. She's finding peace. Wanna help her feel a little brighter to match her smile with a spa day? DM me for more info! Thanks for always stepping up y'all. Pittsburgh is an amazing place!
I’m pretty sure murder has been illegal for quite some time, not seeing where the ‘YAY JUSTICE’ plays into the story more than any other crime.
I’m pretty sure murder has been illegal for quite some time, not seeing where the ‘YAY JUSTICE’ plays into the story more than any other crime. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I guess she means our justice system in Pittsburgh is tainted because a cop was recently acquitted of murder but in Columbus a cop was indicted on murder charges. Seems like justice was served in both cases. Although the cop in Columbus will go to trial. He might be found innocent too.
So basically the story is about a grand jury deciding that a hooker spaced out on multiple illegal substances stabs an undercover vice officer who proceeds to shoot her several times killing her.

The grand jury decided there was enough evidence to proceed to trial. Let's see what the trial brings.
The case in Pittsburgh was a travesty. No reason they should have resorted to deadly force when a kid is running AWAY from officers.

The officer's life is not in danger. The boy was unarmed, posing no threat.

We have a little something called due process in this country. Police are not licensed to be judge, jury, and executioner.

Absolutely shameful the way that African Americans are treated by police in this country.
It's absolutely shameful how too many human beings are incapable of being humane.
  • swigs
  • 04-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Too bad Roger that kid didnt get away he could of ran to your house
Too bad Roger that kid didnt get away he could of ran to your house Originally Posted by swigs
Yeah, how about that?Maybe Roger should invite them for tea and crumpets.
The case in Pittsburgh was a travesty. No reason they should have resorted to deadly force when a kid is running AWAY from officers.

We have a little something called due process in this country. Police are not licensed to be judge, jury, and executioner.

Absolutely shameful the way that African Americans are treated by police in this country. Originally Posted by rodgerrabbit
This thread is not about that subject. dj8
Thank you Rodger.

Mod, why pick on Rodger? Why not the one who brought it up in the first place?
Sir, I'm not picking on Roger. The post by Bambino was purely speculation of the intent of Gabby's post and made a mild comparison of two cases based on his speculation of that intent.

Absolutely shameful the way that African Americans are treated by police in this country. Originally Posted by rodgerrabbit
The shooting in Pittsburgh was legally justifiable based on PA's laws and rules concerning the use of deadly for by the police. Due to the gag order on the trial, most of the public does not know it was a felony stop, the car was suspected to have taken place in a drive by shooting, the occupants of the car were suspected to be armed, and an ammunition clip was recovered from the body of the individual shot by police. All of this information is now in the public domain and I would encourage you to look it up.

This does not make it any less tragic or regrettable.

If that is your opinion then you better talk to your lawmakers and ask them to change the law because it is NOT against the law to do what he did. A jury heard all the evidence and acquitted him based on this. That includes I believe 3 blacks, including the one that was the jury foreman.
Seems like the "conservative" leaning posts get a pass.
and an ammunition clip was recovered from the body of the individual shot by police. Originally Posted by ramgram2
Nope.

But a magazine was recovered.