politico story..."we saw it coming first" story of a Trump win that seemed impossible??

The libtards on this site will love one of their sources that expose a painful truth to their dream of a social utopia!!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...lection-430013

2020 ELECTIONS

The hidden factors that could produce a surprise Trump victory!!
“The instruments we have to gauge this race, the polling, our predictive models … are built around quote-unquote normal elections. And this is anything but normal election" said one democratic operative. Yet two weeks before Election Day, the unfolding reality of 2020 is that it’s harder than ever to be sure. And Democrats are scrambling to account for the hidden variables that could still sink their nominee — or what you might call the known unknowns.
Soo...
They're claiming that they already put the disclaimers out as to why sleeping Joe never woke up?
Amusing.
They just want to cover their asses...since 2016 was a year that they don't seem to have learned from. This is their "I told you so" insurance policy...
"woke" .. another fabrication ... over-rated and over-used. Kinda like some of your moms.
It's refreshing to see such confidence coming from the right, considering how much of a four year shitshow this administration has been.
Buch better than the previous 8 year clusterfuck
The libtards on this site will love one of their sources that expose a painful truth to their dream of a social utopia!!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...lection-430013 ... Originally Posted by bb1961

They might work again.

It's refreshing to see such confidence coming from the right, considering how much of a four year shitshow this administration has been. Originally Posted by Lapdog
The topic of the thread deals with the confidence of the left...I've taken into consideration your comprehension level and then your post makes sense
Buckle your seat belt politico is preparing you for FOUR MORE YEARS!!
You're too kind, junior.
The topic of the thread deals with the confidence of the left...I've taken into consideration your comprehension level and then your post makes sense
Buckle your seat belt politico is preparing you for FOUR MORE YEARS!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Yep
Nope.
So what was your take on the politico story(that is the thread topic) crapdog...YOU AIN'T GOT ONE!!
Nah, didn't even read it. I don't have any political opinions. I just don't like Trump. He's a fucking asshole.
Nah, didn't even read it. I don't have any political opinions. I just don't like Trump. He's a fucking asshole. Originally Posted by Lapdog
He doesn't like you and thinks your an asshole too...he has plenty of company
I'm OK with that, junior.