Did anyone else see the writing on the wall?

First the signing of an Executive Order creating a new class of Schedule F federal employees,

Now this: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...after-election

I suppose it's always good to make sure you're getting the information you WANT to hear. Sign of a great leader.
Fauci f*cked up the AIDS/HIV response and we've let him f*ckup on the ChiCom virus too. Between him and Lois Lerner, I don't know who has killed more Americans.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2020, 11:07 AM
I don't know who has killed more Americans. Originally Posted by texassapper
TRUMP

He still thinks he's on The Apprentice. Maybe HE suffers from Joementia
Fauci is skewering Trump now for his Virus fuck up.

Trump took the Virus back from the Doctors in April.

This is all Trump's show !!

How's it Playing ?
Is this thread about benghazi? clinton emails? the bidden family crime syndicates laptop?
Just a circle jerk then! bahahahahhahahhahhahhahha
Fauci is skewering Trump now for his Virus fuck up.

Trump took the Virus back from the Doctors in April.

This is all Trump's show !!

How's it Playing ? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
According to Biden, everything went bad from the beginning when Fauci was in charge then.
Is this thread about benghazi? clinton emails? the bidden family crime syndicates laptop?
Just a circle jerk then! bahahahahhahahhahhahhahha Originally Posted by winn dixie

Fauci f*cked up the AIDS/HIV response and we've let him f*ckup on the ChiCom virus too. Between him and Lois Lerner, I don't know who has killed more Americans. Originally Posted by texassapper

First the signing of an Executive Order creating a new class of Schedule F federal employees,

Now this: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...after-election

I suppose it's always good to make sure you're getting the information you WANT to hear. Sign of a great leader. Originally Posted by reddog1951

schedule F employees. he's trying to depoliticize the workplace. those involved in decision making on policies or supervision of contractors should be in a different category.

dems and the federal unions are shitting themselves over this.

fauci should get fired.
Lock him up, eh!

fauci should get fired. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why should Fauci be fired? It was Trump who said:

It's just one guy from China.
We have 16 cases right now that will go to zero.
Like "magic" CV19 will just dissapear.
When the snow melts in April CV19 will go dorment.
The doctors should try to inject a disinfectant into CV19 patients to clear the virus, "sort of like a cleaning".