Review comments, Reviews itself & WKs

This question is for the guys since providers aren't allowed to comment on reviews.

Why do u guys consistently chew someone out if they post a negative review on a highly reviewed provider?? Not everyone is going to have the same experience with that provider. If that's what that guy feels about the session then so be it! I've learned that many hobbyist doesn't like to write review just because of the bullshit rants that's come afterwards. I was close to listing names but you know who u!!!!!!

This is an information exchange site not a court room. If that provider didn't get the job done then let it be known!

Also

Why spam a providers comment sections saying negative things went u can write your own review? Why would u tarnish a good review with those little petty remarks on the comments? See me, I appreciate any review giving(bad or good). I just don't understand why a guy would write all this crap in a comment section when his ass can write a simple review.
Simple answer, people have a basic need to feel important. As if their thoughts/opinions are weightier than others for whatever reason. Additionally, some people are just assholes. But those are the facts of life.
Simple answer, people have a basic need to feel important. As if their thoughts/opinions are weightier than others for whatever reason. Additionally, some people are just assholes. But those are the facts of life. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I completely agree. It ridiculous. My DNS list is extremely huge. I'm going down that Sherry Review adding people to my list. Just because it was great for one person doesn't mean it will be the same for everyone else. UGH!!!
This question is for the guys since providers aren't allowed to comment on reviews.

Why do u guys consistently chew someone out if they post a negative review on a highly reviewed provider?? Not everyone is going to have the same experience with that provider. If that's what that guy feels about the session then so be it! I've learned that many hobbyist doesn't like to write review just because of the bullshit rants that's come afterwards. I was close to listing names but you know who u!!!!!!

This is an information exchange site not a court room. If that provider didn't get the job done then let it be known!

Also

Why spam a providers comment sections saying negative things went u can write your own review? Why would u tarnish a good review with those little petty remarks on the comments? See me, I appreciate any review giving(bad or good). I just don't understand why a guy would write all this crap in a comment section when his ass can write a simple review. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
There is my Head Champion lol Nina thank you boo for expressing how you feel
On this shit. I get so tired of seeing guys get chopped up for saying how their
Experience was with a provider it's just sad.

I only can keep it 100 I don't know no other way, but trust and believe me that
You will always be first to get my money love you always tell it's like it is. I
Feel better giving my money to a provider like you that understand that this is all
Just business no love lost. I am team Nina the dicknapper!!!!! All day and all night.
I kicked out a client a few weeks ago and I begged him to write a bad review on me.

Granted, I could have been doing what he said I was doing, but I'm fairly certain I wasn't based on criteria that you usually have to have in order for me to have done what he claimed I was doing.

And within that short of a time into the session, I was not about to put up with that shitty of an attitude along with how he started the session by how he even got into the bed on top of that.

So, I kinda flipped my shit and told him to GTFO. And no, I didn't take a dime from him. But I literally begged him to write a bad review on me.

In his case, I would have ripped him apart.

But in other cases, I would appreciate constructive criticism.
I do know many clients make it known I'm not thin, but I could use a trip or few to the gym. I'm not fat though either. I'm not everyone's cup of tea.
I'm not perfect in the bedroom. By any means.

I do try to please my clients, and if I'm not doing that, I'd take a bad or "no" review. It's not going to end my career in this line of work.
I kicked out a client a few weeks ago and I begged him to write a bad review on me.

Granted, I could have been doing what he said I was doing, but I'm fairly certain I wasn't based on criteria that you usually have to have in order for me to have done what he claimed I was doing.

And within that short of a time into the session, I was not about to put up with that shitty of an attitude along with how he started the session by how he even got into the bed on top of that.

So, I kinda flipped my shit and told him to GTFO. And no, I didn't take a dime from him. But I literally begged him to write a bad review on me.

In his case, I would have ripped him apart.

But in other cases, I would appreciate constructive criticism.
I do know many clients make it known I'm not thin, but I could use a trip or few to the gym. I'm not fat though either. I'm not everyone's cup of tea.
I'm not perfect in the bedroom. By any means.

I do try to please my clients, and if I'm not doing that, I'd take a bad or "no" review. It's not going to end my career in this line of work. Originally Posted by tntangie
TNT Angie don't worry about who ever that guys was you are fine Hun literally
At least to me. As I stated earlier that we have not met but has chatted in PM a
While back, but I love how you look and have heard that your bedroom services is
Off the charts. So yes you are right you will never go out of business if a guy write
A no review on you. Thanks for commenting on this topic some guys and girls just
Seem to take it personally and this is a hobby/business they should respect another
Guys review on any provider no matter how they feel about it.
There is my Head Champion lol Nina thank you boo for expressing how you feel
On this shit. I get so tired of seeing guys get chopped up for saying how their
Experience was with a provider it's just sad.

I only can keep it 100 I don't know no other way, but trust and believe me that
You will always be first to get my money love you always tell it's like it is. I
Feel better giving my money to a provider like you that understand that this is all
Just business no love lost. I am team Nina the dicknapper!!!!! All day and all night. Originally Posted by suiram77
Thank you so much! I appreciate good men like you. You are the best!!!! Mama's gonna take care of daddy real soon
Thank you so much! I appreciate good men like you. You are the best!!!! Mama's gonna take care of daddy real soon Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Oh Hell yeah I'm coming babe lol and thank you love
Same here.
What gets me is when guys comment on reviews when they haven't even been BCD with the lady being reviewed. The positive comments I can understand because you're letting her know that you want to see her. Comments like, she on the TDL or thanks for the intel, i totally get those. The ones who comment negatively or WK for a lady on a NO review doesn't make any sense to me. How can you know how a lady is BCD when you've never been BCD with the lady before?
Nina....

Daddy misses you
Nina....

Daddy misses you Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Daddy knows mami miss you too! You fed me soooo good
  • BLM69
  • 12-22-2015, 09:42 PM
I completely agree. It ridiculous. My DNS list is extremely huge. I'm going down that Sherry Review adding people to my list. Just because it was great for one person doesn't mean it will be the same for everyone else. UGH!!! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I wouldn't create a dns list on the what a client posted about one or a few providers in here, this is a place for entertainment and shouldn't be taken to what's posted the heart. I speak from experience

I have a couple of regulars in here and one who I visit often tells me, "provider P" was over and said bad things about you, she responds are you sure we're talking about the same guy because he's a sweet guy and a regular with me and the conversation went on

Funny thing is I've never interacted with this provider and so I give her the test and pm'd her about getting together and she was down even for bbfs with cip lol, point I'm trying to make is, this hobby is full of fakes, there's no loyalty as this is not the place to make friends.

One last thing, WK's are all pussys trying to defend a woman who doesn't give a crap about them.
Simple answer, people have a basic need to feel important. As if their thoughts/opinions are weightier than others for whatever reason. Additionally, some people are just assholes. But those are the facts of life. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Well said DK
Nina, what a great thread. Plain and simple, WALDT.
I guess we all see what we want to see. I look at the current crop of reviews and see a preponderance of fawning, over-the-top, threADS created for self-promotion or profit.