TreeTop78759 Tell Me What Can I Expect Next?

TreeTop78759 Does The Hating Stop At Sending Screen Shots To Reviewed Providers Of The ROS, Comments Made In ML, Scheduling Appointments Then Canceling Because The Provider Was Reviewed By SL Who Is A Know STD Carrier Who Bare Backs Almost All The Providers He Meets, And Is A Known Pimp?

Does this go to another higher level? What can I expect next?
First, the assumptive phrase didn't work again.

Secondly, there is no hate. You are my Eccie brother and I love you like kin folks.
https://youtu.be/xjdBCeUdAmI
https://youtu.be/ZN5PoW7_kdA
.... there is no hate. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
There seems to be with you Treetop..... Which one of the ladies has your balls? You were a Spa guy for years never really participating outside of sharing information that many deemed valuable....

Now you are here in CoEd with an agenda of sorts.... Although not a violation of guidelines the threats made in your recent thread caught the attention of a lot of folks.....

Once a person shows that thoughts of outing others is something that captures his thoughts the concern grows in unexpected ways..... More than one of the ladies instantly realize that thoughts like that can be redirected at them should they cross you...... Anyone that chooses to verbalize some of the things you've said tends to stick themselves in a box a lot don't want to open.

Enlighten us....
These are Eccie's Words-
Coed Discussions - Austin
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining.

These Are Your Words-
"Once a person shows that thoughts of outing others is something that captures his thoughts the concern grows in unexpected ways..... More than one of the ladies instantly realize that thoughts like that can be redirected at them should they cross you......"

Apparently I did a pretty good job of provoking thoughts. Just like Eccie wants! Even your thoughts were provoked based upon your lengthy response. You even wrote the word thoughts three times.

Are you upset that you are not the one provoking thoughts this time? Does the subject make you uncomfortable?

Everything else falls back to your assumptive phrases and tactics. Even the polls are written that way. Anytime someone challenges, you go straight to something like "who has you by the balls". Guess what? You are a dick and nobody has you by the balls. I can be an even bigger dick playing solo holding my own.

Let me ask you something. Who are all of these guys and gals who are afraid of me? Where is the outrage? Maybe the people reading this burn me at the stake. Lets hear it people! FYI. Not true.

If I were a betting man I reckon that the only people that are uncomfortable are you and your herim. Not sure why because I was only trying to provoke thoughts. Too bad if you don't like the subject. As you and SL say "I'm playing by the rules".

Remember, this a game. It's your move.

P.S.- Just like I said I always wanted to say "I dare you" I've also always wanted to say "It's your move". lol

P.S. Part 2 - The movie The Game is great. Similar to Eccie.

https://youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE
I dunno ... pretty crappy job of provoking thoughts.
I dunno ... pretty crappy job of provoking thoughts. Originally Posted by pyramider
Coming from a dumb ass who diagnoses WK as having self esteem problems.
Speaking for myself, I have never been an advocate or discussed "outing", "violence" or "racism"..... ever. They are totally unexceptable behaviors.
.....I was only trying to provoke thoughts. Too bad if you don't like the subject. As you and SL say "I'm playing by the rules".

Remember, this a game. It's your move. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
A few took notice...... you don't have a following or garner much interest as displayed by view count and participation but it got noticed......

Keep trying though. With our help you can be elevated and noticed.... folks might not care much but we can help you get noticed.....

it is one thing to present a subject such as that as if you were concerned..... It was written though to create concern in others and to try to intimidate.....

Sticking to the spas it will have no affect on you..... should you ever try to become more a member of, what to some is, a "community" you will find eyebrows raised.

it's a polarizing subject.... like the monkey on her back that most whores here carry.....

Most want to remain blissfully ignorant.....

Why not start a thread and tell us of your evolution? the years spent lurking and exclusive reviews of the spa community but driven to get involved in CoEd with those you've never seemed to show interest in.....
Coming from a dumb ass who diagnoses WK as having self esteem problems. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
He's been around long enough to know..... Why can't you acknowledge your issues and embrace the help that can come forward when you do?
Dear Mr. Whispers,

I decided to take your advice and acknowledge my issues.

You and SL should do these exercises too. Don't get scared old men. Not physical exercise silliy goose. The learning exercise in self esteem.

It just might help you refrain from referencing them as old fat whores and do everything you can to hurt their business and screw with their money.

I bet you are already on Santa's naughty list. Charcoal in the stockings that hung by the chimney with care would suck.

https://youtu.be/6ldAQ6Rh5ZI

Cheers!
Coming from a dumb ass who diagnoses WK as having self esteem problems. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Was I wrong? Nope.
it's a polarizing subject.... like the monkey on her back that most whores here carry.....

Most want to remain blissfully ignorant....

That's bullshit. Most gals don't carry a monkey on their back.

Another assumptive statement trying to get the reader to believe what you say is fact. You should be nicer buddy.
I think there are certain things we should avoid alluding to just to keep a positive outlook. I've quite enjoyed treetops contributions overall, although the statements which set off this bickering was a bit over the line. Just don't go there man.

With that said, SL this thread shows your insecurity and lack of intelligence. You constantly sling shit at so many people but clearly can't take it when it comes your way. It would be one thing if you weren't such a blowhard with so many posts (that I do enjoy), but to make such a stink when someone takes aim at you shows how little self esteem you have. You should have let this shit roll off your back but you did the opposite and came off looking like a baby (to me anyways). Not that you care what I think but just some friendly advice to sack up and move on to trolling hookers.

Also, regarding your intelligence. I'm normally not a grammar nazi and roll my eyes when that shit it used in debates so consider this just an FYI. Look up how to spell the word think. It's honestly shocking that a man of your age and experience doesn't know that one. And another thing, writing entire paragraphs with the first letter of every word capitalized is like the epitome of uneducated. Third graders do that shit. You get a pass because obviously when you started this thread you were super worked up and butthurt about the big bad treetop daring to question you.

Keep up the trolling and move on from the sad butthurt, it's not a good look. Play on player.

Most want to remain blissfully ignorant....

That's bullshit. Most gals don't carry a monkey on their back.

Another assumptive statement trying to get the reader to believe what you say is fact. You should be nicer buddy. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
"Most gals don't carry a monkey on their back."
Correct.
Food addiction could be considered a monkey on someone's back...

Whispers is the Karl Rove of eccie.
Keep repeating the lies over and over and people will believe it.
These are Eccie's Words-
Coed Discussions - Austin
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining.

These Are Your Words-
"Once a person shows that thoughts of outing others is something that captures his thoughts the concern grows in unexpected ways..... More than one of the ladies instantly realize that thoughts like that can be redirected at them should they cross you......"

Apparently I did a pretty good job of provoking thoughts. Just like Eccie wants! Even your thoughts were provoked based upon your lengthy response. You even wrote the word thoughts three times.

Are you upset that you are not the one provoking thoughts this time? Does the subject make you uncomfortable?

Everything else falls back to your assumptive phrases and tactics. Even the polls are written that way. Anytime someone challenges, you go straight to something like "who has you by the balls". Guess what? You are a dick and nobody has you by the balls. I can be an even bigger dick playing solo holding my own.

Let me ask you something. Who are all of these guys and gals who are afraid of me? Where is the outrage? Maybe the people reading this burn me at the stake. Lets hear it people! FYI. Not true.

If I were a betting man I reckon that the only people that are uncomfortable are you and your herim. Not sure why because I was only trying to provoke thoughts. Too bad if you don't like the subject. As you and SL say "I'm playing by the rules".

Remember, this a game. It's your move.

P.S.- Just like I said I always wanted to say "I dare you" I've also always wanted to say "It's your move". lol

P.S. Part 2 - The movie The Game is great. Similar to Eccie.

https://youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE Originally Posted by Treetop78759
OFF TOPIC