In the closet ...

Seriously. I'm speaking of in a woman's closet and I have a question and a few observations.

Men seem to be interested in what is in our closets when they come to visit. Not all of the time but sometimes. Should we start to hide little treats in there for you to find?

I have also found that some guys like to touch and well, wear what might be in my closet at any given time. Luckily, I have a roommate who has a cornucopia of different lingerie that is located in the room that I'm speaking of.

But ... this is my real question. If given the opportunity and a woman didn't mind, would you wish to take a peek in her closet?

Would you like to have the opportunity to say, "Elisabeth! I'd like to see you in that!" or something along those lines?

I've never really thought of asking a man if he would like for me to model something for him. But I have suggested that he might like the feel of silk, or fur, or a rough cotton on his skin after we've looked in the closet for something or another.

Also, is there an appeal of seeing a woman wear something different from her closet each time you meet? I tend to be very simplistic in what I wear but I'm currently changing that! I've just ordered some stockings and garter belts! Me! It's true!!! (Those that know me know that I'm not really into that type of thing ... but I'm going to try!)

I bet that you can tell a lot about a woman by the way her closet looks and what is in it. And I also can imagine that a lot of men might think it would be nice to find a second woman in there to play with! Or maybe it's just not an interesting thought to a man at all?

Does anyone have a negative connotation about closets?

So what are your thoughts on closets? Curious, as always!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I know some guys may be secret closet fantasy seekers.

Sometimes it might be nice to see what a lady could offer in terms of fantasy clothes to wear, but since I prefer a birthday suit, not high on my list.

Some guys are really just trying to verify the pimp, camera, or recording equipment isn't stashed in the closet.
Some guys are really just trying to verify the pimp, camera, or recording equipment isn't stashed in the closet. Originally Posted by tigercat
+1

Also, beware the psycho jealous lesbian girlfriends hiding in there making sure she doesn't CIM...
  • Caleb
  • 11-14-2011, 01:24 PM
A closet tour would be a fabulous "get to know you" ice breaker. I can imagine picking out a few items and then having a bit of a show. Could provide a very exciting, teasing, build up to the IOP that is to follow in the session. Mix in some mutual touch and long deep kisses and this could be the perfect beginning to time spent together.
Some guys are really just trying to verify the pimp, camera, or recording equipment isn't stashed in the closet. Originally Posted by tigercat
tigercat,

I didn't even think of that when I started this topic. That could be a good reason to check the closets. Guess that I don't think in that direction but back in the day ... when I used hotels a lot, some guys would check all around.

What a reminder, huh?

Smile. Hope all is well. I was having more romantic or fun notions about closets and not that one!!!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
I get a lot of closet glancers as well. I always thought they were looking to see if anyone is hiding in there!!! Go figure. Maybe next time I will offer a dress-up session.
That would be a great thing to do. In my experience I hate the providers that show in average clothing and before you can say anything they are already undress. I would LOVE to pick for you what to dress and why not, dress you, and then undress you!! I'm getting a hard just by thinking of it.
This is a wonderful idea, Elisabeth!!
When I have my 'romper room' I decorate it in lingerie, unique high heels, scarfs and antique hats and of course Past Playboy Bunnies.....but, this idea you have, I am lovin' it!!
This is a wonderful idea, Elisabeth!!
When I have my 'romper room' I decorate it in lingerie, unique high heels, scarfs and antique hats and of course Past Playboy Bunnies.....but, this idea you have, I am lovin' it!! Originally Posted by camilledallas
I do like having feathers, scarves and stuff like that laying around as well. It exudes such a sensual attitude.

The closet that I'm thinking of is rather large. Not like the new houses have them, though, not THAT large but pretty big. And the things that one could find in there if we planned it right ...

Oh yes ...

How have you been, Camille???? I haven't seen you around in a long time!

Sending you good wishes,
Elisabeth
[quote=tigercat;1842764]
Sometimes it might be nice to see what a lady could offer in terms of fantasy clothes to wear, but since I prefer a birthday suit, not high on my list.

[quote]
Hmm, I too just prefer a birthday suit, but it could be fun, as long as it did not make the rest of the visit feel rushed.
My old ATF used to have me set in her room while she decided what to wear if we were going out. Little flashes of nudity as she would change. Really liked to bend over for a real nice rear view as she seldom wore panties. More than once, we endded up never leaving :-) When we went to bed, she would go in the bathroom, close the door and come out with something incredably sexy on while she crossed the room to the bed and let me undress her. In all the times i saw her I can only thing of a couple of times where we just ripped our closes off and jumped in bed. Increadably sexy
It's been my experience that it generally takes "The Jaws of Life" to extract or insert things into most women's closets.
My old ATF used to have me set in her room while she decided what to wear if we were going out. Little flashes of nudity as she would change. Really liked to bend over for a real nice rear view as she seldom wore panties. More than once, we endded up never leaving :-) When we went to bed, she would go in the bathroom, close the door and come out with something incredably sexy on while she crossed the room to the bed and let me undress her. In all the times i saw her I can only thing of a couple of times where we just ripped our closes off and jumped in bed. Increadably sexy Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I like this idea of something to add a little spice to well ... whatever it is that we do at any given time!

This sounds like a lot of fun for you AND her!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Elisabeth
It's been my experience that it generally takes "The Jaws of Life" to extract or insert things into most women's closets. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Elisabeth is looking around and hopes that no one has seen HER closet at home!!! (Need to work on that! Grin!)

Thankfully, the office closet is kept fairly neat compliments of a good roomie!

I LOVE this subject but no one has admitted to possibly liking the idea of dressing up while looking in the closet!

Elisabeth