just saying a few words of thanks and appreciations...... going back to the midwest aka home!

First I wanna thank every single gentleman that has been great to me and a token of appreciation to my regulars for helping me grow in this community.... Houston has a wonderful bunch of hobbiest truly wonderful gents.... I have had a wonderful experience in Houston..... Had bad months and plenty of great months!!! Houston has been my base city for 2 years now and I absolutely lust you men!!!

(Why the fuck I'm teary eyed)

For all you wonderful ladies I have came in contact with you girls are the shit man!!!! With out your help and participation helping me screen my men i have no idea where I'd be!! Much love to you beautiful women of eroticism!

I plan to return but unsure when.... A few months or maybe when the snow is coming (hate snow & cold)

Stay in touch everyone and don't worry I will still be on the board I just won't be available for my professional cock suckin skills....

With a kiss and a hug,
Vicki "your fav slut"
Have safe travels and return soon hon!
Have safe travels and return soon hon! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Will do beautiful and thank you for your references .... Stay safe
MzLuvly make sure you come back to our fair city really soon and make sure you travel safely! You are very classy and cool!
MzLuvly make sure you come back to our fair city really soon and make sure you travel safely! You are very classy and cool! Originally Posted by The Player
Thank you... I gotta see bout them goods one day... I see u got it goin on...ladies trippin over you!!
  • Trey
  • 09-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Have a safe trip there and back. Many a cock will miss you.
Safe travels and return soon...
Short trip... It gets cold in a couple of months in Yankee land.

( peel off the thermal undies, for another layer)
Have a save trip. From what I've read, you need to hurry back because the men are going to miss you while you're gone.
Thank you guys ..... I'll still be on here though so I'll keep everyone updated.... Yes it gets really cold and I HATE COLD SHIT LOL
Have a safe trip there and back. Many a cock will miss you. Originally Posted by Trey
Lol ikr!!
Awwwww byeee hunny bun. Muahz.
Awwwww byeee hunny bun. Muahz. Originally Posted by Kammye
Girl!! Thank you for your referrals and verifications boo your so beautifully wonderful stay safe mama... I'll be back
  • RoxyG
  • 09-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Houston gents will definitely miss you. Have a safe trip home pretty lady
I hate cold and snow too!

where ya going??

safe travels baby!!