Provider Pictures

Im so tired of bad pictures being posted. If I have to guess what part of your body the picture was taken of, chances are the picture sucks. Come on ladies!! How many ass pictures do I need to see? In some cases the entire show case is of your asses. No tits, no face (I can understand that), no full front pictures. If I'm gonna spend $300 an hour, it would be nice to see what I'm getting....
Selfy stick and no duck faces
some of those pics you want are less than flattering...and, right or wrong, i assume so when they're not posted...if she were a 10, there'd only be a need for two pics; full front, full back...some don't want you to see all that you'll be getting
I'll have to post some samples of what not to do
some of those pics you want are less than flattering...and, right or wrong, i assume so when they're not posted...if she were a 10, there'd only be a need for two pics; full front, full back...some don't want you to see all that you'll be getting Originally Posted by michaelbolton

+1

I have noticed some have had the same ones for years. Should be a rule about needing new pics every 3 months.
Let's see what helps:
No toilets, no sinks, no syringes, no pimp reflections

come to mind just on half a brain cell ...
well...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 12109780_820703201371486_629854449210432786_o.jpg (49.8 KB, 622 views)
I'll have to post some samples of what not to do Originally Posted by Reincarnated
oh... and No SL Troll Doll in the picture, please .... just kills it
Check out my showcase pics they are Sexy but not to much leave somethings to the imagination just saying
I feel as though pictures should be Sexy but make a guy wander and lust about the unknown... Leave somethings for the imagination... Just saying
Although I fully understand the need for discretion Nikki Sweets is a board favorite because nobody is wondering what she is hiding.
She shows you what you are renting from top to bottom with updated pics. She doesn't need to resort to close up kitty or butt hole shots.

It may seem a bit like WKing but the reason I like her is because I know what the fuck she looks like.

The fact that she never has a harsh word to say on the board doesn't hurt either.

If more attractive providers were able to show us that they aren't hiding a hobby weathered or "Mature" face, saggy tits, baby damage, 50 extra lbs or cellulite covered ass I think business might pick up a bit.

When I see nothing but big tits, lips and eyes I automatically know you are a BBW.

When I see nothing but ass shots I already know I don't want to see a frontal view.

I pay more attention to what is hidden than what is shown.
Although I fully understand the need for discretion Nikki Sweets is a board favorite because nobody is wondering what she is hiding.
She shows you what you are renting from top to bottom with updated pics. She doesn't need to resort to close up kitty or butt hole shots.

It may seem a bit like WKing but the reason I like her is because I know what the fuck she looks like.

The fact that she never has a harsh word to say on the board doesn't hurt either.

If more attractive providers were able to show us that they aren't hiding a hobby weathered or "Mature" face, saggy tits, baby damage, 50 extra lbs or cellulite covered ass I think business might pick up a bit.

When I see nothing but big tits, lips and eyes I automatically know you are a BBW.

When I see nothing but ass shots I already know I don't want to see a frontal view.

I pay more attention to what is hidden than what is shown. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Nailed it
Let's regulate the photos. I think below is the acceptable format.

Remember ladies, no slouching, and keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
  • HUMP!
  • 10-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Yes, I agree. Now......
....^^^What's her handle? Hamm?