High Rates are good for the hobby

So I've been enjoying reading all the dramatic posts at the Austin forum--Austin--keep it weird ya know. High rates above $300 attracts the hottest pussy and there's a lot of it in Austin. But where are these bangin' babes in the Austin forum?

I don't see many/any here. Looks like some bottom feeders drove the 18-24 crowd out. So I wanted to discuss high rates. I say high rates attracts hot girls to give this f'd up biz a try. After a while they lower their rates cause they figure out they have to compete and they aren't new to the game anymore.

So high rates are good for attracting the hottest Austin nymphos. What do you think? Am I fucked in the head? (Probably!)
I would never pay less than $400/hr for a provider--no matter who she is. High $$=happy provider, which means she would remember me and want to see me again.

We never go out to eat unless we can tip very well too, often 100% or more.

I am not a man, I am not an FS provider, but my partner has seen providers and he pays/tips very well or he will not see them. He & I both work for the service industry our entire lives and because of that, we take care of others in service.

We remember who pays/tips us well (and who doesn't)

Its pretty sad seeing cheap guys on here complaining about prices. These woman are letting you live out fantasies by using them. Wives/gfs are much more expensive than providers ever could be. Stop being cheap. Pay and tip well--and see how happy service providers are (no matter what industry) are to see you next time you visit them.
The high rates, save me money and I love it. Going on a cruise in a month.
The high rates, save me money and I love it. Going on a cruise in a month. Originally Posted by Passion2015
So youve decided to add greek to your menu?
I keep insisting upon $500/hr but can't find any providers willing to pay me that much. They keep trying to haggle me down to $400 but I stand firm because I know my value.
I'm not entirely against the higher rates. I hate standing in line...
You Austin guys are a trip! LOL!

High rates attract hot women. Low rates attract--well--look at your Austin ladies. Sheesh, Austin, your city has some of the highest priced real estate in TX, and when I was staying their during ACL a room at 4 seasons was $1450 for one night--I stayed at Embassy Suites, but just saying, there is a lot of money in Austin. Gotta be the coolest city in the USA right now. And look at all those coeds in your town--why aren't any of them here spreading their legs for you at this board for $.5 or a 15 minute $50 session? I know. They are hooking up with all those hi-tech millionaires and CA transplants who are crowding I-35 all day long so I can't even get around your fair city.

Yeah, I get it. This Austin board is a trip! Haha. Love it!
BGG
I think you're onto something.
I see that same scenario that you see being played out on the regular here in Austin
Lots of money and lots of hot women-always an economic angle
I would never pay less than $400/hr for a provider--no matter who she is. High $$=happy provider, which means she would remember me and want to see me again.

We never go out to eat unless we can tip very well too, often 100% or more.

I am not a man, I am not an FS provider, but my partner has seen providers and he pays/tips very well or he will not see them. He & I both work for the service industry our entire lives and because of that, we take care of others in service.

We remember who pays/tips us well (and who doesn't)

Its pretty sad seeing cheap guys on here complaining about prices. These woman are letting you live out fantasies by using them. Wives/gfs are much more expensive than providers ever could be. Stop being cheap. Pay and tip well--and see how happy service providers are (no matter what industry) are to see you next time you visit them. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
Is this post a joke? You're not a man but you would pay more than $400/hour to see a hooker. I gotta ask why? Woman don't have half the obstacles guys have to go through to hook up, so why would you pay someone that much money when you could probably get it for free.
BIG Is your agency offering great service and attitude? What sets your girls apart?
Not a joke. I do not see providers, but if I was a guy and *if I Did* I would pay them good. My partner has seen them and he pays them very well! We just think anyone in any service industry needs to be paid well and cheap men should just stay home with their hands. Paying well is a decent thing to do for anyone who serves you.-be it a cab driver, wait staff or provider.
  • Loxly
  • 10-16-2015, 06:07 PM
Maybe if Hillary wins we can see pussy, along with income re-distribution. Will we need to provide a copy of our tax return for a supplemental screw?

Bottom line is they can ask whatever they want. What they get is a different story.
Deer, I think there is a disconnect in comparing providers to civi service workers. Civi service workers work for a very low pay rate and make most there money from tips. Providers get a premium and don't need to work for tips. Saying that providers are the same as let's say a waiter or a hair stylist is absurd.

But continue!

IB
IB, it doesn't matter;-they are providing you with a service. Plus, its not like they work 40hrs a week, have a retirement fund, insurance or any of that, have a career they can keep till retirement age. And wait staff do not have guys humping them, possible giving them diseases, plus acting like they are enjoying them self I would assume is pretty hard to do. Seems like it would be hard work. I would not have the acting skills for it.

I do not know, I guess i just think anyone who offers a service to make your life better, needs to be treated $$$ very well.

I am to the pay it forward point now in my life, my partner and I will not even go out to eat unless we can afford to tip crazy good and buy the dinner of a random stranger. I will never be cheap or haggle anyone. Heck even when I had a min wage job, if I needed to hire help for yard work or anything, I would make sure to pay at least $20/hr...which was way more than my $7.50 I was making.

In my own little massage business I have, I remember the clients who tip well/are good to me...and if I receive a text for them and a text from someone trying to haggle or someone who has not been good to me--which one do you think I will see?
Higher prices... love them, makes me feel better when I pay the already steep GF rates ....