Those pesky Rooskies!

You're a disgrace.
  • DSK
  • 04-18-2016, 11:25 PM
You're a disgrace. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a stupid, dead dicked, fat, lazy, smelly, cocksucking pig.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/11/politi...aft-black-sea/

They're just having fun. Originally Posted by bambino
That kind of reminds me of this little incident. Check out that clip, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/XfUOpvFXuPw
You're a disgrace. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another thoughtful, sensitive, and civil response to a serious post, AssupLiar. Thank you for leading this forum back to its past glory!
Another thoughtful, sensitive, and civil response to a serious post, AssupLiar. Thank you for leading this forum back to its past glory! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's a cockstalking, cocksucking pig. Back on topic, next time we should shoot those basterds down.
All you could ever shoot was sherbet, EDdie. now you don't even have that, Limpdick.

Back on topic, you're a fucking disgrace, Lardass. But now you've got a real gay lover in JO.
All you could ever shoot was sherbet, EDdie. now you don't even have that, Limpdick.

Back on topic, you're a fucking disgrace, Lardass. But now you've got a real gay lover in JO. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a disgrace. Your people figured you out long ago. They banished you. Now you're a cockstalkng, cocksucking pig. Now get your snout away from my balls. Pigfag. Your stench is repugnant.
More Racist overtones from Herr Lardass.

Did WaKKKo introduce you to his Klavern yet, Lardass?

You two pathetic homos can skip down the streets in your sheets, hand and hand.

Then you can take turns buggering each other with Dixie as your backside, er, background music.

You boys are bent, er meant for each other.
More Racist overtones from Herr Lardass.

Did WaKKKo introduce you to his Klavern yet, Lardass?

You two pathetic homos can skip down the streets in your sheets, hand and hand.

Then you can take turns buggering each other with Dixie as your backside, er, background music.

You boys are bent, er meant for each other. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cockstalking, cocksucking pig. Even your people can't stand you. You're inferior. You're stupid, lazy, dead dicked, cocksucking pig.
That kind of reminds me of this little incident. Check out that clip, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/XfUOpvFXuPw Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
a fraternity brother of mine became a naval pilot and told me that Goose is still alive in that plane does not eject the way it is shown

Didn't the Turks shoot one down?
a fraternity brother of mine became a naval pilot and told me that Goose is still alive in that plane does not eject the way it is shown

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I don't know what you're referring to. My clip didn't show an ejection.

Jim
I don't know what you're referring to. My clip didn't show an ejection.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hard to say he is so busy doing his pimps bidding of posting the chimp pic he loses track of what he types.

He might have thought it was a ejaculation, and got all aflutter.