Your TCB sucks

Is there any interest in a thread dedicated to reporting bad TCB (e.g., NCNS and other time-wasting experiences)? On a forum that allows both sides to vet (as opposed to the lounges).

Apparently, such experiences are neither appropriate for the "Alerts" section or the "Reviews" section, and thus go largely unreported because (1) we hobbyists just accept it, and/or (2) we hobbyists tend not to want to post "no" reviews and be punished for it later when trying to book with another provider. Personally, I wouldn't even try to book with a provider that has inexcusable TCB incidents, and it seems to me that providers are pretty cavalier about these sort of things because there are little to no consequences in the marketplace of information. I mean, I may be in the minority here, but I don't want a $40 discount (which seems to be the rote response, I find) after wasting an hour or more of my time (i.e., hobbyist pissed off + provider having to eat a shit sandwich on the rate = good time for both? not by my math). Personally, I would prefer that providers to think twice of about their TCB on the front end (e.g., booking appointments without knowing for sure whether she would actually be available, etc., providing TIMELY communications about changes in scheduling, etc.), and frankly, it seems like it's gotten worse over the last few years.

Any by the way, such a thread would go both ways - hobbyist offenders too.

The advantage to having a dedicated thread would be the ability to do a search for a handle and be pointed to that thread directly.

Or are we just not interested in rocking the boat?
Keep at it yourself for as long as you have the interest and see what develops. You will get just as much if not MORE heat and grief here in CoEd as you would by reporting it in your reviews.

Information of that nature belongs in a review in the review section IMO but the owners want it elsewhere. Most guys search for information IN the review section and follow up with questions at times IN the review itself or in the Locker Room. A lot NEVER come to CoEd.

So it does tend to bury valuable information out of site .

But if it were to catch on and others support it with their tale s it could become a valuable sticky.

One suggestion I would make would be to scour CoEd for all similar stories moved here, QUOTE the OP and then copy that quote and make a new paste in your TCB thread with a comment. In the original thread you are quoting from leave behind a "Thank-you" and suggestion they consider posting to your thread.

It will keep your thread alive and bump pthers with valuable information.

For Example... See the following post and the original that I just bumped.
Date: 9-25-16
Provider: NaomiRivera
Phone: Given after screening
Email Address: PM her
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=275831
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: N I-35/290
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NCNS
Session Length: .5
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: --
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She's a tall, Hispanic spinner. I was very excited to see she's in town. Scheduled an early afternoon appointment with her. She was very responsive via PM, although somewhat short with responses. Seemed all business, which was fine. Agreed upon a time and a place. She told me to text her when I was in the area. I showered up and drove across town, texted her, and got no response. I thought, maybe there's a phone issue. I sent her a PM and hung out for a bit. She had been so responsive earlier, I figured this would be the best route. No response, not even a day later. Huge waste of time.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by chrisn7n
Thank-you!
Alright, I will illustrate with one of TWO experiences in just the last two weeks:

AsianMia (but this would appear to be relevant to Sweet Bella XoXo ("Cherry"), as it is apparent from the common text numbers that they are both being booked by he same party): I booked and saw her at a shared apt. in northwest ATX (of which many of you would be familiar), had fun, left generous tip. A week later, I email and text her again for an evening appointment, she says she is available and confirms, and I tell her I will text when I arrive; I text when I arrive at the incall about 5 mins before the appointed time, but I hear nothing, and so I email; 20 mins pass (15 mins PAST scheduled time) and I finally get a text from her saying her incall address is X - 7 MILES AWAY from the incall that I had driven to; I respond by text and email that I had to go home and it would have been nice to know that 30 mins before that; she texts back "I'm so sorry." Now at this point, I would have just let it go and not wasted any more time, but then I get this email: "Well next time please don't assume I'm at the same location." THAT is what chapped my ass. It's MY fault for assuming that she would be at the same shared location less than a week ago. And this is the problem: they just don't care because there's no real consequence; they offer to "make it up" to you with some token reduced rate, but why should the provider be punished for the booker? And why would I sign up for being burned by TCB a second time (especially now that the booker has an attitude because you're understandably pissed)? I posted the TCB issue on the most recent review AsianMia had, but she was only going to be in town another day.

What's interesting is that I emailed a request to see Cherry (I've seen her before) last night before noticing today that her text number on the ad was the same as for AsianMia, and my email was ignored - meanwhile she just posted in the immediate availability thread. (I couldn't resist sending an email back with my apologies for bothering, to which I received an immediate response.) Do see how that works? I am the problem because I report inexcusable time-wasting. And that's a reason why bad TCB doesn't get reported.
Monkey Man, Your first email was ignored because you made it clear that you did not want to deal with anyone who used same booker. When you emailed to say your sorry I responded with no problem hon. What would be the point of arguing since you have stated your case. All I can say is I am genuinely sorry since you will not accept a way for me to make it up.
Mmm, hmm ... But if you could, please pass my fond regards to Cherry - we had a great time back in summer 2014 when she was here last ;-)
mmm,hmm
Monkey Man not sure how long you have been in the pay for play world but this type of activity has always been here and always will. IT WILL NEVER CEASE AND DESIST.

You just have to mitigate all your options and hope for the best!! 80% of the time it works out but that other 20%.. its a Mother fuker!!
Here is plan I have adopted: 'until my dick is in her ass, pussy or mouth, I count on nothing'
@Ralphey: Some of us whose time is actually valuable actually DO care about bad TCB and will not book with someone known to have TCB issues (I received multiple PMs about a bad TCB incident I reported in ML last night). And maybe the providers will notice the consequences and adjust and maybe they won't. We'll see. But please feel free to keep your condescension to yourself and ignore this thread, as it clearly isn't of concern to you.
EPILOGUE to Post #4: A peace treaty was reached with the booker for Sweet Bella XoXo. Emails were exchanged: I felt bad in light of the response of the booker above, and I really wanted to see Sweet Bella XoXo again (having seen her before); the booker was absolutely insistent about making this right and offered what I consider to a be a ridiculous discount (and while I didn't accept the discount, that doesn't minimize the generosity of the gesture). The short of it is I got to see Sweet Bella XoXo (and last-minute appt. too!), which was exactly what I needed after a day at the office like today. (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1544515)

Strange thing is, though, now I kinda wanna fuck the booker.
Monkey Man not sure how long you have been in the pay for play world but this type of activity has always been here and always will. IT WILL NEVER CEASE AND DESIST.

You just have to mitigate all your options and hope for the best!! 80% of the time it works out but that other 20%.. its a Mother fuker!!
Here is plan I have adopted: 'until my dick is in her ass, pussy or mouth, I count on nothing' Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I don't think it's a matter of counting on the session but let's say everyone adopts that mindset.
Based upon that reasoning then it's fair to say it's acceptable to NSNC providers as well because they should know better than to count on the appointment happening as well.

Wasted time is lost money for both sides. That is not acceptable no matter what the percentage for either side.
Drive time and gas aside if one gets stood up after popping a $35 blue pill that's enough to make many think twice about scheduling another appt. anytime soon even with a more reliable provider.

OP I'm glad you worked it out to where everybody walked away happy.
@Ralphey: Some of us whose time is actually valuable actually DO care about bad TCB and will not book with someone known to have TCB issues (I received multiple PMs about a bad TCB incident I reported in ML last night). And maybe the providers will notice the consequences and adjust and maybe they won't. We'll see. But please feel free to keep your condescension to yourself and ignore this thread, as it clearly isn't of concern to you. Originally Posted by Monkey_Man

you are the one posting here crying and butt hurt because your time was wasted...get over it!! your time will be wasted over and over you do this long enough!! but for some reason you think you are above all of this?? now that is fuking funny!! these girls dont give two shits about you or your $$$!! Plenty of us Johns to go around..and the sooner you learn that and put your Big Boy pants on, then you wont come here crying about TCB...
@Ralphyboy: So why are you wasting your time repeatedly responding to a post that you yourself says has no point? We all got the point with your last post that you're a condescending prick. So it's time for YOU to move on.
  • tron
  • 11-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Even some with no reported TCB issues can't make appointments at times - especially if they are sharing an incall.

If you are that tight on your time, then you should have a plan B and C in case the appointment doesn't work out. Knowing a few providers who can do short notice appointments should solve this problem.
you are the one posting here crying and butt hurt because your time was wasted...get over it!! your time will be wasted over and over you do this long enough!! but for some reason you think you are above all of this?? now that is fuking funny!! these girls dont give two shits about you or your $$$!! Plenty of us Johns to go around..and the sooner you learn that and put your Big Boy pants on, then you wont come here crying about TCB... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
So from now on nobody should post about poor TCB because it goes with the territory and providers have never given a shit?

Would the same go for upselling, nasty incalls, pimps in the next room and doctored/extremely outdated pics? Those are also just part of the biz.
I agree that providers generally don't give a shit about a monger's time but I disagree that they don't give a shit about his money.

Just like hard legs there are also plenty of other providers to go around as well.

When the smoke clears his money will pay her rent and feed her kids while pussy ain't doing shit but making his wallet lighter at the end of the day.

You sound like you believe pussy is more valuable to a monger than money is to a provider. Interesting perspective coming from a monger.

I'm not trying to change your perspective. I'm merely trying to understand it. I thought such TCB threads were part of coed's purpose.

Isn't this complaint thread the very reason the OP's issue was addressed and taken care of?

Even some with no reported TCB issues can't make appointments at times - especially if they are sharing an incall.

If you are that tight on your time, then you should have a plan B and C in case the appointment doesn't work out. Knowing a few providers who can do short notice appointments should solve this problem. Originally Posted by tron
If a monger has a tight schedule then the odds of finding even a short notice provider at the exact moment he realizes he just got flaked on are pretty low. That is assuming she is a decent looking provider.