Curious - How many NCSN has Shelby done?

I'm just curious as to how many "No Shows" has Shelby done to the hobbyists? Here's a quick recent experience (May 2010). After checking my P411 status, she approved a date 3 days out. On appt date, I call and spoke with her and informed her that I was leaving house heading to appt site (just to see her), and that I would call when I arrived (She acknowledged). Arrive at appt site about one hour later and called and text several times, but no answer. Then 4 hours later, she calls and says that she went to a wedding, and that she would make it up later that evening (like a sucker, I failed for it). Now 7 hours after initial appt time of 2pm, still no Shelby and not even the coutesy of a phone call. My frustration is not only that I wasted my time and $, but how can you schedule an appt knowing that you're going to a wedding, plus she could have told me that when we talked prior to me leaving the house. Our time (both hobbyists and providers) is PRECIOUS and should not be taken for granted, which is exactly what she did. So tell me how many more has she done this to? I'm just curious. Thanks
is she even worth trying schedule;I haven't seen a real picture yet?
is she even worth trying schedule;I haven't seen a real picture yet? Originally Posted by ad1179

Do a search for Shelby Austin. She has pics on her add a month ago. She is CBJ. Not for me.
I've had the same experience from Brendolyn from Dallas. 3 times. Yes 3. I'm a fool. But she won't do it to me again...
  • 05-23-2010, 02:22 PM
I've had the same experience from Brendolyn from Dallas. 3 times. Yes 3. I'm a fool. But she won't do it to me again... Originally Posted by cockforhire
Heh. Amazing how stupid we can get if enough blood gets diverted from our brains.
That's the plain truth about the blood going to the wrong part of the body.
Anybody realize that this thread is linked to her P411 profile under her reviews?
basics of science... if you keep doing the same things the same way, you will get the same results. Everything is a variable. Stand me up once, there won't be a 2nd attempt without changing at least 1, if not 2 variables. The first variable is the lady.
I've had the same experience from Brendolyn from Dallas. 3 times. Yes 3. I'm a fool. But she won't do it to me again... Originally Posted by cockforhire

same here though twice for me.

She is cute but not worth the hassle to many other providers out there
  • CDL1
  • 06-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Agree with Nuglet.
Man... I just got stood up by a guy tonight too. And I drove all the way to Bastrop to see him. Arrived and he just stopped answering the phone. I'm guessing he double booked and didn't have the guts to tell me so just decided to dodge my calls. But I'll give him the proverbial 24 hours to claim he had a medical emergency or his cell phone died or whatever before I put his name in the ladies area.
I was NCNSed tonight as well. That really has never happened to me with the local gals. Always the out of town visitors. As was tonight. I need to just keep it local.

What is it today?
I had a weird situation in bastrop tonight too...
Well, well,... Look up there. I guess my night didn't turn out so bad after all. Finally, I'm sandwiched between Sophia and Maddie. A dream come true...
Its sucky I had one yesterday too and it really frys my biscuits because it costs me $$ my sitter is not cheap and I have to pay her regardless