A blow job always feels better when

A blow job always feels better when I get to watch all of the her unique mouth, tongue and hand movements on my cock while I am feeling what she doing to my cock. She could be giving my cock an Eskimo kiss, but being able to simultaneously watch her nose tickle my cock makes it feel so much better. I dont know why. I think its just a guy thing.

A blow job always feels better when she is looking into my eyes while giving my cock a sensual deep mouth hug.

A blow job always feels better when she enjoys taking it slow, edges my O a few times, and then slams me completely over the edge in a feverish frenzy and doesnt stop till long after i finish painting her tonsils.
A blow job feels better with vocals: gasping, moaning, humming, gulping...mmmm
A blowjob always feels better when it's someone else doing it.

Seriously, Invisible1 makes some good points. Most women I've been with really don't understand how visually oriented most guys are. Where's the allure in watching the back of someone's head bounce up and down while she's facing your feet?

They also think the blowjob is about the cock. It's not; it's about the client. But, sadly, that philosophy isn't just restricted to BJs.
A blow job always feels better when ... Originally Posted by Invisible1
... dearhunter's picking up the tab.
The little Hispanic girl you used to work with at Cici's pizza has taken a liking to you and decides to give you one in the employee bathroom. Good times!
...when I'm in a comfortable position. Oh, man. What a difference a pillow makes...vs not having one. Lack of one just totally nukes the experience.

...when she WANTS to suck dick. There are times when the ladies want to suck on some dick. It's just a woman thing to have a dick in their mouth, for their own enjoyment. For the guy, you just happen to be in the right place at the right time. The subtle nuances of this is how she handles it. She sucks on it like it's ice cream.

Some ladies suck ONLY to try to make you cum. This 'works', but not in the same way that she's sucking it for herself (her own enjoyment). When she's going 100mph, that tells me that she's not sucking it for herself, but only to make me cum. I NEVER, EVER, EVER enjoy 100mph bj's. Ever.
A blow job always feels better when her bald shaven sopping wet taco is mashed against your face as she is grinding away on your tongue and nose to pleasure herself. You lose all thought about her giving you the bbbj you are receiving in the 69 position until she satisfies herself. When she is satisfied then she usually turns it up a notch and gives you everything she's got and with the smell of her pussy all over your face, makes nutting more intense.
A blow job always feels better.
When she's trying to get you off after you've knocked the bottom out of that cooch.
you get paid to do it.
She's got her finger up your ass.
If she swallows it all
His dick is hard
...there's no hair on his shaft or balls.
When I'm standing, watching her in the 3 mirrors that surround us, as she uses one hand to gently stroke the well lubed shaft and the other to caress or rub the balls.