Gentlemen just curious...

Hi Gentleman,
I am just curious if anyone likes period sex?
I am extremely horney that time of the month and could really use a good f***.
What are your thoughts on this?
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.
  • L.A.
  • 08-05-2016, 08:02 AM
I like sex period but not the other way around.

Some it won't bother,
Some will seek it out.
Some will be repulsed by it.
Thanks for your reply LA I like your location
When I was in long term relationships, that's exactly what shower sex was for. It actually feels different and I know my partners were horny as hell that time of the month.

I can say I'd never do it with someone I didn't know for a long time and trust very much. Blood isn't something I play with.

That being said... I apparently did have period sex with my FWB and I hardly even knew it... let me find that thread for you. Something you might want to try or consider.

Here, read this...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=penis
I've never had a problem with period sex. I've never done it with a random woman, but when I've been in relationships it was never a problem. There's something oddly intimate about it.
I've been quite fortunate in finding men who it does not bother.
They usually say "just put a towel down and let's get wipes and a condom"
I'm actually the one who cares more than they do about the mess LOL.

They're out there! I'm sure you can find someone to lay you during that time Good luck hon.
  • rx.tx
  • 08-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Does the blood have to be there for it to happen?

Surely you girls know about the makeup sponge trick.
I love period sex!
rx.tx: I would rather be honest that is how I live my life.
There is nothing wrong with period sex and I earned my red wings a long time ago. It washes off. Just take a shower afterwards and you are good to go. My only rule is no DATY.
There is nothing wrong with period sex and I earned my red wings a long time ago. My only rule is no DATY. Originally Posted by oldmarine
If you have never DATY a girl while she is on her period, you haven't earned your red wings.
I'm OK with it in real life. However, since this is a business, I'd rather meet with a provider at her best. I'm not asking for one, I'd rather wait, but perhaps if there was a discount during that time more guys would be interested? In addition, I love DATY, so meeting during that time limits activities I enjoy with a provider. Hot profile pics, btw.
No dinner, but playing in the Mud is fun stuff, the cleanup in the bathroom always leads to more!
Doesn't bother me at all....I do think a discount could(notice I didn't say should)be offered since daty won't be happening which is a big part of my hobby.
I'm pretty sure this is why God gave women Buttholes.