What is your favorite part of The Vagina?

Is it the clit?

The outer lips?

Inner lips?

The g-spot?

The walls?

Or the back end of the tunnel?

Personally, when I'm masterbaiting, I like feeling the super soft part of my inner lips. I honestly don't think I've felt anything smoother. To me that's the best part of the vagina.

What's ya'll's?
Well duh.

The stanck
The part that says YES !!!!
Well duh.

The stanck Originally Posted by GracePreston
That's a given. Not everyone can stanck it like me though.

If this was a real threAD, I would have just asked who had the stanckiest pussy in the Big D. That question has been asked and answered. Definitively.
All that I can get in my mouth!
Mmmmmmm I love kissing a guy with all my stancky pussy juice all over his mouth.

Great answer!
That part right there.

• BLM69
  • 08-11-2016, 12:25 PM
That part right there.

Originally Posted by johnclark
That worn pussy makes my mouth water
That is one meaty pussy. Does she serve it with horseradish?
Au jus suits the shit out of me.
The warm wet part.
I like wearing it like a mouth piece and having my tongue explore every bit I can reach while I suck and get it as much of it to fit in my mouth. I also love the juices all over my face and chin.
the part that when teased with my tongue causes her to softly purr and sweetly gasp. Oh My God comes later.
Is it the clit?

The outer lips?

Inner lips?

The g-spot?

The walls?

Or the back end of the tunnel?

Personally, when I'm masterbaiting, I like feeling the super soft part of my inner lips. I honestly don't think I've felt anything smoother. To me that's the best part of the vagina.

What's ya'll's? Originally Posted by THN

Yawn ... that taint is where the action is ...
What is your favorite part of The Vagina?

... I like feeling the super soft part of my inner lips. I honestly don't think I've felt anything smoother. To me that's the best part of the vagina. Originally Posted by THN
Ah, yes, the part that snugly encloses my forearm.