Question $$$ Asian Stars

To my knowledge after looking at a few post here I thought Asian Stars was the same donation as LA. Just in case I was wrong I took a look at OH2 reviews and noticed they are the same donation. But I was quoted $20 more on everything (time). Should I bring it to the bookers attention or how would you guys proceed? Just looking for some advice, 1st time dealing with Asian Stars and just got verified this week with them.
They raised I believe I was told 3/15.
They may have ladies coming in from California that charge higher fees.
Where is asian stars?
Where is asian stars? Originally Posted by jefeblanco
I am assuming this is a real question so I would suggest you pick a review from an Asian Stars providers and go their website. From there you can get screened.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2760881
They did push their rates up by $20 recently, with another planned around the end of the year.
They did push their rates up by $20 recently, with another planned around the end of the year. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Don't most people just do 3 C-notes though? I thought the idea behind $260-$280 was most people pay $300 and $20-$40 is for the girl. Or do people really want to save the extra $20-$40 on $300?
  • vadc
  • 04-14-2021, 12:56 PM
I pay what is asked. Some of these girls I have no problem with $$$ but many even $$ is too much.
I pay what is asked. Some of these girls I have no problem with $$$ but many even $$ is too much. Originally Posted by vadc
I bet they have same conversation about us.

"I have no problem with him for $200 but for that guy $300 isn't enough..."

"I have no problem with him for $200 but for that guy $300 isn't enough..." Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
You'd think except most of them don't even get along with each other.
  • vadc
  • 04-14-2021, 03:42 PM

"I have no problem with him for $200 but for that guy $300 isn't enough..." Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
I am sure I am not even worth $/hr.... hahaha
Don't most people just do 3 C-notes though? I thought the idea behind $260-$280 was most people pay $300 and $20-$40 is for the girl. Or do people really want to save the extra $20-$40 on $300? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Only place I know of that currently does $$$ is HDS, and they’ve been at that amount for quite a while.
  • nono
  • 04-14-2021, 03:49 PM
Is HDS still operating? I haven’t heard from them
Is HDS still operating? I haven’t heard from them Originally Posted by nono
They went on “vacation” since March. No idea what the hell that’s supposed to mean.
HDS is actually back. The ladies start April 16.