Meanwhile...while I was poking a super model...

• Toyz
  • 06-24-2012, 07:30 PM
{{{This story by request}}}

Not so long ago I harken back to the day I had a famous super model do an Out Call to my home.

She was as you can imagine, Absolutely beautiful. I had taken her to Disney Land the week before, so she could live a life time dream & ride on Space Mountain. She was very appreciative & later that night treated me to a Monster Ball.

Shes a pretty cool girl, even though she had a reputation as a celebrity fucker. I asked her who the most famous person she had laid was & she Whispers to me "Do you know The Artist Formerly Known As"? I was like, "you mean that little midget that wears purple"? I always thought he was a S.O.B. Yah, thats the one...but it needs to be our SecretE, eh?

I didn't care really...but I knew she was Still Looking for that bigger, better deal. I once asked her, what would be one of your fantasies? It was actually pretty mild...all she wanted was to be with an Asianann a BigChestedItalian.

We decided to go out to Crystal Lake to have sex on the TerraFirma, but as we laid the blanket down this ethereal scent overcame us both. We followed the trail to this beautiful meadow that was covered with the rare Austintatious Lilly. I knew then it was going to be a Rosiedaie. I again laid the blanket down, and as I had been LongHorny, it was time to get this thing done. However, she had other thoughts & decided to read to me...from the book of Ezra taken from the Hebrew bible.

Now, most of you know me & I'm a GneissGuy, but damn it was time to comeandgetit. She saw that look in my eye & said, Sir, you are Hard-N-Thick! Then she tried to upcharge me for doing it outside! I was like, listen miss Lola Bunz, I'm not John Dough. But I am about to bring a Lyric Storm on your ass and be a Badboyforyou.

It really didn't take me long to get my Nuglet staring into those Emerald eyes. We cuddled a while then shared a Sixxbach. Bitch could chug a bud I tell ya!

At last she told me Sire I have to get Homer now or I am going to Die Hard. Of course, being completely satiated, all I could say was K-LOVVE.

Nice
I counted 30 handles in that story. How long did it take you to write that up?
  • Toyz
  • 06-24-2012, 08:42 PM
I counted 30 handles in that story. How long did it take you to write that up? Originally Posted by Beagle
Bout 40 mins? Was watching Foxe 25 year anniversary special & typing while I watched...I multi task, so its not like I lock in on one thing at a time...like right now am watching a movie, making a cheese cake, flossing & solving the government debt all at once.
Bout 40 mins? Was watching Foxe 25 year anniversary special & typing while I watched...I multi task, so its not like I lock in on one thing at a time...like right now am watching a movie, making a cheese cake, flossing & solving the government debt all at once. Originally Posted by Toyz
I must say you have quite the talent there..... eyes on the movie, one hand on the cheese cake, the other hand on flossing and your brain thinking about government debt. Were your legs and cock also preoccupied by any chance?

sixx
  • Toyz
  • 06-24-2012, 10:32 PM
I must say you have quite the talent there..... eyes on the movie, one hand on the cheese cake, the other hand on flossing and your brain thinking about government debt. Were your legs and cock also preoccupied by any chance? Originally Posted by Beagle
My leg was tapping out the rythym to the Segers "Like a Rock" & my cock was throbbing in unison...
Most famous Person Huh?

OK. I've made it.

I can retire now.
My leg was tapping out the rythym to the Segers "Like a Rock" & my cock was throbbing in unison... Originally Posted by Toyz

Most famous Person Huh?

OK. I've made it.

I can retire now. Originally Posted by Whispers
Actually, the most famous person in Toyz's story was "The Artist Formerly Known As".
  • Toyz
  • 06-24-2012, 10:45 PM

Actually, the most famous person in Toyz's story was "The Artist Formerly Known As". Originally Posted by Beagle
...or the unnamed model. Her identity will go with me to my grave...
Good one Toyz , flossing teeth while baking , Mmmmmmm beware the cheesecake !
Well done !!!
I was making sugar cookies while I read this... perfect!

TFF SL !
Love it way cute!