THank You to all u AMAZING members who gave a little extra to us girls this past XMAS season!!

I know everyone is tight with funds the past few years! The OBAMA administration has really made sure that our wallets have suffered. ( Go REPUBLICANS!!)

With that being said I feel like sometimes we don't always say it enough because life happens and we get busy like everyone else....but I wanted to express how much the little extra helps us girls around the holidays!!

Its really amazing that you guys think of us and we truly do appreciate that when u have a HUGE list of people to buy for, u don't forget the girls who u see on the side!!

SO THANK YOU TO THE BOYS WHO KNOW HOW TO TREAT US GIRLS RIGHT! (You know who you are!!)

Amelia Angel
ANd all the other providers in upstate NY
I know everyone is tight with funds the past few years! The OBAMA administration has really made sure that our wallets have suffered. ( Go REPUBLICANS!!)

With that being said I feel like sometimes we don't always say it enough because life happens and we get busy like everyone else....but I wanted to express how much the little extra helps us girls around the holidays!!

Its really amazing that you guys think of us and we truly do appreciate that when u have a HUGE list of people to buy for, u don't forget the girls who u see on the side!!

SO THANK YOU TO THE BOYS WHO KNOW HOW TO TREAT US GIRLS RIGHT! (You know who you are!!)

Amelia Angel
ANd all the other providers in upstate NY Originally Posted by Amelia Angel

+1
Actually Amelia, the stock market, retirement funds linked to investments and real estate have boomed under the Obama policies of the past 6 years. And my medical insurance has dropped from $1600+/month to $600+/month under the ACA. So Mr. Obama has done OK despite his daily battles with the party of no. If you like republicans so much, just remember that if you were caught with your favorite PT goodies a few years back, which the generous men that you're thanking by means of their holiday generosity probably helped you procure, you'd be looking at 25-life under the Rockefeller drug laws.
You're welcome...
Actually Amelia, the stock market, retirement funds linked to investments and real estate have boomed under the Obama policies of the past 6 years. And my medical insurance has dropped from $1600+/month to $600+/month under the ACA. So Mr. Obama has done OK despite his daily battles with the party of no. If you like republicans so much, just remember that if you were caught with your favorite PT goodies a few years back, which the generous men that you're thanking by means of their holiday generosity probably helped you procure, you'd be looking at 25-life under the Rockefeller drug laws. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
You couldn't resist, huh? I started to respond but deleted my post, lol.
Can't there just be a genuinely good post? Even thank you messages are laced with passive aggressive comments.. wtf..
wonder if she knows she's living in a blue state,upsetting the majority
  • Doove
  • 01-21-2015, 04:29 PM
Nothing more endearing than a girl who thanks guys while at the same time taking a shot at them.
any funnel hatin on dear leader ...gets the plastic man gold dildo seal of approval

I have no interests in politics, so +1 minus the first paragraph lol.
VA,

I've never met you but judging from your posts you wouldn't be... Hmmm.. There's no way to put this gently.... Um..

Ah yes... You would ensure your posts were prudent even if politics were involved.

MTny
  • ISO
  • 01-21-2015, 10:01 PM
I blame Obama for the lack of bush

Amelia Angel
ANd all the other providers in upstate NY Originally Posted by Amelia Angel
Amelia, You are one of the sweetest, kindest and understanding woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with. You helped me understand what Sexxi Lexxi is going through right now and why she is treating me the way she is. You gave me hope in a situation about 5 months ago when I thought it was hopeless. You mean more to me than you can possibly imagine. I hope that we soon see more of each other! You truly have been and ARE an ANGEL to me !!!

Love you babe xoxo. Tomkat1963
Oh jesus.
Come on TK give us a break. Dude you're dealing with 2 gals with serious PT problems, not Mother Theresa and her friend. Come on how naive are you, as you're 51 years old being duped by idiots 20 years younger than you? For your sake, learn what reality is and grow up. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
Ok.. so how do YOU know it's not different this time.. ?

New Year's resolutions just occurred a few short weeks ago. Can't we just left them be happy?

(Heavenly choir follows...)

EDIT: How did this post get here? It's out of sequence. Time Travel?
For gawd sake why a homie wana put himself out on front street