ummm ohhhhh mmmmyyyyy goooodnessss....

Okay sooo I was thinking about this the other night..and I recommend everyone
contributing to this post..cuz it'll get your blood flowing and well panting..and other stuff....

now me being a woman..I have certain fantasies about you know guys..
and who I'd like to do..on a regular basis or just a one time thing ...
whatever..I'd still do'em!!!

So heres the deal...
Ladies..post your fav "I'd do him" pic..and guys post your fav.."I'd do her" pic...

my guy is from supernatural...one of the brothers. Dean....real life his name is
jenson ackles. Regardless..he's hott..hott...hott!!!!!!!!

these pics got me panting drewling and ..well...if any of ya'll have been with me...lol...you know...what happens...

So get bizzy and post!!!!

muah!!!!!nita..
Attached Images File Type: jpg jpeg7.jpg (6.7 KB, 774 views) File Type: jpg jpeg8.jpg (6.3 KB, 773 views)
Here she is!
Attached Images File Type: jpg jpeg2.jpg (2.3 KB, 779 views)
su0185..you got me a blushing!!!!!!muah!!!!
Annette Bening! in a heart beat! images[9].jpg
Pamela David

bwp12halle_berry.jpg My Wife ( she doesn't know it yet )
JONBALLS

Ashley Force Hood is taking time off from drag racing to have a baby. mmmmm guess just asking if you all ready been there?LOL
  • Quail
  • 04-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Attachment 46109 My Wife ( she doesn't know it yet ) Originally Posted by buffalo tongue
I agree with you choice. She is drop dead beautiful. It doesn't matter if her hair is short or long, doesn't matter if she is wearing any makeup, doesn't matter if she is wearing jeans and a sweater or a sexy dress. She has the sexiest lips of any woman ever.

My wife of 35 years knows about my long time. infatuation with Halle, and my wife said " If you can get her in bed with you, you can have her- Go for it "
JONBALLS

Ashley Force Hood is taking time off from drag racing to have a baby. mmmmm guess just asking if you all ready been there?LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sadly no OSD!!LOL at first you need to be able to talk to her and when I had my chance at Maple Groove a couple of summers ago, I found out that JONBALLS has NO BALLS!! Just stood there like a starstruck teenager....AAAhhhhh AAAAAAAhhhhhh AAAAAAAhhhhhhh.......LOL !!
theres always Ashley Judd ? not sure if Dario knows he have competition?
Pamela David

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I am with OSD that is one hot sexy woman. Larry must be insane?
  • LynnT
  • 04-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Neal from White Collar. Id F him every which way till Sunday!

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whi...ery/index.html
I am 62
she has always been my heart throb

Kind of old school now, but I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world: