Best Threesome Positions

Providers and Hobbyists

What's your favorite threesome positions ?

For me
1. Girls in 69, me doggie with girl on top while bottom goes between my balls and her v.
2. One girl on back, other girl straddling her face, me mish while the one on top holds her legs back

Fun fun.
How do you handle the ice cream and deal with the taint in those positions?
I like to be between a guys legs when giving head
I like K-9/FDAU, but I like cg and mish with or without my legs over their shoulders

Then there are all the variations that go with each position, a slow fuck w/long strokes or hard and fast. I personally can't limit it to 3. I like em all, tied up tied down, up against the wall. lol
I like K-9/FDAU, but I like cg and mish with or without my legs over their shoulders

Then there are all the variations that go with each position, a slow fuck w/long strokes or hard and fast. I personally can't limit it to 3. I like em all, tied up tied down, up against the wall. lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I think you misunderstood what the OP intended. He wasn't talking about the best 3 positions. He was talking about the best 3sum Positions for MFM.
Pretty sue he wrote MFF
Pretty sue he wrote MFF Originally Posted by CitationXPilot
that's what i meant, i was distracted!

Then there are all the variations that go with each position, a slow fuck w/long strokes or hard and fast. I personally can't limit it to 3. I like em all, tied up tied down, up against the wall. lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

So where does the ice cream come in?
Wife at the defendent's table, me at the other, mistress behind me.
SO on her back, lady DATY, me K-9.
SO on her back, lady DATY, me K-9. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Ahh ...memories
Wife at the defendent's table, me at the other, mistress behind me. Originally Posted by pilot4u

Now we are getting to the taint of the matter.
Best mfm position is girl in k-9 and guy from behind while other is getting head.

Best mff position would be me on back one in cg while other sits on my face.
  • wonk
  • 03-27-2013, 08:59 AM
me on my back, lady on top cowgirl, other lady straddling my face, kissing and rubbing each other. dayum now I've got wood
Wife at the defendent's table, me at the other, mistress behind me. Originally Posted by pilot4u

Too Funny
Hilarious pilot !