Getting a BAD Review or Run Down on Eccie cause the Client was yucky

For one thing, I have alot of return clients because I do work with extreme sexual dysfunctions and I now realize who you are! I said I got tired because you turned my stomach..... and I do believe you visited twice. A rude yucky man that made my skin crawl.

As for being a PIMP..... you have to get paid to be a pimp......... I just try to give the girls a sense of self worth! And IF I was a pimp I sure as hell would not let them see JOHNs like you!

Ladies have the right to refuse guys like you, without worrying about a bad review hitting them in the ass! You hate women like me, because I stand up to little weasels like you!

And by the way, shower every once in awhile..... brush your teeth and grow some balls! Only a balless wonder pays to try and humilate women. Putting this public so that when you post a bad review on me I already put it out there first..... BIOTCH

The letter I got

(staff edit; removed email content; ztonk)
I don't even know what to say about this other than it's rather immature, for both of y'all.

Carla, with all due respect, it seems that your posts are constantly bashing another person or airing someone's dirty laundry. Men value discretion. You're only making yourself look bad on the boards. I don't doubt you're a great provider, but your board persona is probably being perceived negatively.

Xoxo
If he made your skin crawl why the heck would you see him more then once?
It's against the board rules to post private communication in open forums.
  • Booth
  • 05-06-2011, 06:06 PM
That's two drama threads in two days. Thanks, keep it coming!

It's against the board rules to post private communication in open forums. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
She already forgot she posted this thread....