Hair Length and Color: - black shoulder length
Smoking Status: - smoker
Ethnic Background: - Indian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
  • Fore
  • 12-28-2021, 07:14 AM
Wonder if there are any legit bollywood
Useless review. No physical description, Age, 40s to late 20s?????
No recommendation either way? I mean it’s not your first review. js.
oh Well, she is still doing this scam, almost 2 or 21/2 years back I went to a hotel near 635 & 75.
I am 1/4th Indian descendant and I can speak some Indian languages and always look out for Indian girls which are not only rare mostly fake.
So, when I went there she opened the door, by the look for her I know she is from North India,I asked her which part of North India she was from she told me how did I know that, she was from North India. I told her I am from North India and that I am Indian Mixed, she asked me if I can speak Punjabi, I said yes and she conversed few words in Punjabi and Hindi mixed.
Then she called her friend which was Mexican and she came out of bathroom which was really scary she haggled me for threesome kind of deal, I said NO I don't have extra donation, she took my money and bring out tits to play.
I said we talked about full view mutual touch she told me she never gets naked, but, I was very disappointed, she reluctantly agree to be full nude, but she just removed her panty under her short skirt and hardly gives me any access, probably because I spoke to her in her native language.
BTW, she is easily in her mid or late 40s, but, I can guess she must be very beautiful in her 20s and 30s.
Bottom line she wear the gloves bought the lube and I was pissed off big time, I told her, I would rather jerkoff myself by playing with her boobs and pussy, she told me she has to use gloves, mind that, that was way before covid shit.
Anyway I said no plastic feeling on my dick, she said ok, she sit beside me on sofa, I suck, and lick boobs she was having really nice boobs, and then she let me play lightly with her pussy, as I was trying to get myself hard, but after 10 minutes I get half way, she then removed her glove and put the lube and started jerking me off mechanical, while I insert few fingers in her wet and tight pussy, she initially resist, but while I was sucking her boobs really hard, she got little wet and allowed few digits and I can tell she was dripping wet, I told her that, finally after 5-6 minutes I unload, got my pants up and left.
It was big scam.
I really wish, if she would allow FVMT and charge even 200/hr its worth at least for a couple of years of service she had.