What is our "donation" really for?

In your minds what are you ladies really charging your clients for?
I your minds what are you ladies really charging your clients for? Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Don't you read? the Donation is "for time and companionship ONLY". Sheesh
Don't you read? the Donation is "for time and companionship ONLY". Sheesh Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Yeah and that is what I got on a couple of occasions LOL I was hoping to find someone who delivered more
It's for trick baby abortions, condoms, hotel rooms, and car payments for their boyfriends of course...
For time, companionship, and investment advice.
It's only for time and companionship. I'm just so sexy, we end up having sex.
I've had guys pay my normal rate just to watch TV in a bikini
  • LNK
  • 02-25-2014, 03:05 PM
I've had guys pay my normal rate just to watch TV in a bikini Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Them or you?
I've had guys pay my normal rate just to watch TV in a bikini Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Let me see if I understand. They paid you, to come to your room, and then THEY put on a bikini and watched your TV for the session time?

Now.. that's some serious skills if you can attract folks to pay you to let them do that.

I pay for her travel expenses, lodging, meals, drinks, etc. She shows her appreciation for my generosity..... Then she fucks 20 other guys for money!! Those fools!!
What I am going to say is going to sound like I am a dick but it is very true.

We do not pay for sex, we pay for them to leave after having sex.

Any man in a relationship is "paying for sex" in one way or another. We just want the intimacy, variety, excitement that comes with the hobby without the long term commitment.
You have hit the nail on the head. I pay for time and companionship that includes sex and intimacy. I also pay for providers to stay out of my personal life, which is a huge risk for civie affairs. I return the favor and stay out of provider's personal lives. I have everything I need at home EXCEPT what provider's offer me, which seems to be a common theme among hobbyists.
What I am going to say is going to sound like I am a dick but it is very true.

We do not pay for sex, we pay for them to leave after having sex.

Any man in a relationship is "paying for sex" in one way or another. We just want the intimacy, variety, excitement that comes with the hobby without the long term commitment. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
OK, I lied. I'm not that sexy.

I'm pretty sure I'm paying them for sex.

This has NEVER happened...

Her: Hey, can I stick around for another hour or two? Care for some MSOG?

Me: HELL NO. Didn't I just pay you to leave after one hour!?! WTF!! DAMN!!

Less literally, yes, I agree we could be paying for a non-committal interaction.
they have sex with you so you will leave?
they have sex with you so you will leave? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling