Seeing clients who also see TS Providers

I would like any advice from the more experienced providers in Houston. My routine with a new client is to read his reviews and get a feel for what they expect from me. I had a client recently request an appointment and of course immediately checked out the reviews and saw a very recent TS visit. Although I am willing to meet my clients halfway in many ways and love to please my clients....knowing instead of wondering about this other "taste" this client has made me very uncomfortable. How should I put this on my profile without offending anyone? If a client likes both "apples' and "bananas" how can I tell him without insulting him that I rather not book? Thank you in advance ladies for any advice.
If he chooses to be offended it's his problem and not yours.
just tell him u don't bang guys who bang chicks with sticks...simple and straight up
Tell him you do cbj with clients who see TS or SW's, he'll probably exit himself, if not you're covered so it won't matter.
i fucked ladies that ate pussy and its all turned out ok.
  • Tetas
  • 07-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Put "NTF" in your profile and on ad's?

Ah yes, the double standard. You do realize there are many guys here who have most likely seen a TS and not written about it? TRUST me on this. It is certainly your prerogative to live in this fantasy though.
Carry on.
  • Trey
  • 07-15-2015, 06:10 PM
You just be straight with the guy. Tell him you can't give a massage to a guy that fucks dudes in a dress. I really don't know why on this one though. It's just a massage, you ain't fuckin anyway.
maybe TS was Table Shower.....
Not sure why this would be an issue as long as safe practices were employed, as natural-born females can carry just as many cooties. How do you trust that any guy uses protection when visiting any provider, and vice versa?

TS, TV, gay, lesbian, bi, straight -- standard operating procedures have to be followed no matter who plays with whom, and it's a risk we all take.

If you are not going into full service, and are cautions with other options related to sensual massage, I don't see the problem. But ultimately, it is YOUR choice, so you make the rules. You could just state it plainly, "I prefer to see heterosexual gentlemen with vanilla tastes only."
Is the OP similarly uncomfortable with clients who've admitted being 'pegged' or given a prostate massage by a female provider?
Ah yes, the double standard. You do realize there are many guys here who have most likely seen a TS and not written about it? TRUST me on this. It is certainly your prerogative to live in this fantasy though.
Carry on. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
So True
It's pretty simple really.....In this hobby....if you've fucked one of us, you've fucked us all....you can't control that.....but you can control the measures of "how and if" you choose to protect yourself and amount of risk you're willing to take....
Can you be more specific about what you read in the review that turns you off so?
DM....

You got this....

You explained it not too long ago.....