What WOULD the Ladies Consider for Trade Outs?

I thought I had seen it on here before. But, I know it was from a while back. During conversations I'll tell the ladies what I do and the subject does get brought up. I have thrown it out a few times myself. So, now I'm considering whether or not to start offering it up as a service myself, on the side from work.
Yeah, I'm prepared for the smack down.
None. Only speaking for self
Photos only...but I must see the photos and approve that they are good quality and that I'll use them for advertising.
The thing with trading for a product or service is that it has to meet the standards of the person you're trading with, as if it were money. There's been several issues with that in this trade, going both ways. No one is supposed to "win" over the other; you must both be equally satisfied. Shit goes sideways too much here.
Most ladies trade services for cash ...
The "Barter" system works when someone can offer you a service that you cannot do yourself or find from someone else.

Using myself as an example I do I.T. work.. PC repair, upgrades etc.. the whole range of things, from installing a 2nd hard drive in a tower, to redoing the pc from the ground up. Home office installs, cable runs etc.. But I charge either by the hour for my work or charge by the job. (IE, hard drive install on a PC will cost you 20 bucks and you supply the hd, and cables needed)

That being said, my hourly rate for I.T. work is not in the triple digit range that our lovely ladies on here charge for the hour of their time. So would I barter? only if the hourly rate was set and agreed upon (say my rate is 25 an hour, she charges 200 - that means 8 hours of my time for her 1) it becomes lopsided.

There will be NO one to one trade off unless what you offer in trade ranges in the 150-200 dollar per hour range.

But I can doing things for a lady, (install a dishwasher, garbage disposal etc.. stuff like that) and she gives you extra time on a 1 hour session.. aka you pay for 60 minutes, you get 90.

but I like the old tried and true method of trading cash for her time.. has YET to be turned down.
Yeah, I'm all about the cash exchange. It was just brought up a few times and I started thinking about it. Then I started wondering what all was bartered. What I can provide I am confident just about any woman in the industry would like. It could just be time consuming on my side...and by that I mean doing things on my side and then on theirs. But, then again....that is what bartering is about, right? Makes me feel good to have been approached about it though.
I build cardboard cathouses for a living.
Yeah, I'm all about the cash exchange. It was just brought up a few times and I started thinking about it. Then I started wondering what all was bartered. What I can provide I am confident just about any woman in the industry would like. It could just be time consuming on my side...and by that I mean doing things on my side and then on theirs. But, then again....that is what bartering is about, right? Makes me feel good to have been approached about it though. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Plastic surgeon or do you laundry money?
Plastic surgeon or do you laundry money? Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Close, on the first one.
Well, your first mistake is giving out your RL information, like what you do for an occupation.

Generally, not a good idea. Business is business. What's wrong with exchanging cash for services rendered? Although you could barter, it makes it less complicated to just exchange cash.

You're potentially playing with fire here unless you can provide your end of the professional services without exposing all of your professional RL info to someone in a barter. Unless, of course, you simply don't care.
You're reading a bit deep into that. I don't tell everyone who I am and exactly where I do what I do. I'm sure you have discussed general info about your RL with the ladies in conversation.
You're reading a bit deep into that. I don't tell everyone who I am and exactly where I do what I do. I'm sure you have discussed general info about your RL with the ladies in conversation. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Nope. Never. My RL info is irrelevant to the situation at hand, even in broad generalities, as is the ladies RL info.
(IE, hard drive install on a PC will cost you 20 bucks and you supply the hd, and cables needed) Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
What a rip off. So you charge 20 bucks to open a case and plug in a cable for a hard drive and mount a handful of screws. All that takes about 15 minutes max.
I build cardboard cathouses that don't hold up in a little rain for a living. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
FTFY