immaculateviews ncns

set appt friday for noon sunday. exchanged text saturday for location and confirm time. arrived at location 30 minutes early and text if we are still good, no reply. text again at 11:45 to see if we were still good, again no response. at noon i left. the main thing about this is it is a 3 hour drive round trip for me to nwa. just thought eyeryone should know http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=223405
I"ve had 2 friends drive to NWA to see her and had the same thing happen so I think I'll just keep my money and gas in OKLA. with the exception of Felina....ijs
I"ve had 2 friends drive to NWA to see her and had the same thing happen so I think I'll just keep my money and gas in OKLA. with the exception of Felina....ijs Originally Posted by ozzietime
Ozzie & Lakeman, sorry about your experiences. NCNS is always a frustrating thing, for hobbyists and providers alike.

There are a lot of wonderful, very reliable providers in Northwest Arkansas to choose from, though... SarahLynn, Pink Doll House, Miss Kitty, Classy Monica, me... Just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting.
I was with immaculateviews twice last year. The first time she had a bit of B.O.. The second time she told me i was not allowed to tell her what i wanted. As she put it, "you get what you get and there will be no dicussion of services". That didnt sit right with me so that was the last time i made an appointment with her. Other members have had good experiences with her so maybe she just didnt like me.
Lakeman just gave her a good review a few weeks ago. I'm sorry you experienced that. I'm sure she will have a good reason. She is my ATF. Never had a BO problem. She is has been the cleanest girls I've seen. She usually is always at the top of TCOB.
Ozzie & Lakeman, sorry about your experiences. NCNS is always a frustrating thing, for hobbyists and providers alike.

There are a lot of wonderful, very reliable providers in Northwest Arkansas to choose from, though... SarahLynn, Pink Doll House, Miss Kitty, Classy Monica, me... Just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
you are correct ginger. miss kitty was my atf for almost 1 1/2 years till she retired.
I think I'll just keep my money and gas in OKLA. with the exception of Felina....ijs Originally Posted by ozzietime
Awe sweetie you can come see me in Arkansas any time!

lakeman01 - I hate to hear that you had to deal with a NCNS. That always sucks!!!
Had the same thing (NCNS) happen to me about a year ago after a 90-minute drive to see her. Although she seems to be just my type, I've never given her another chance.
Probably never will.
No matter how good you they look or how good their service is.they still Have to have buisness sense..js
Yeah, my business side of things isn't always that great but I'm getting a little better at it! Sorry fellas! Maybe we can try it again for a discounted rate as a way for me saying sorry!
have seen her several times and really enjoyed it. she was my go to girl but considering my drive time a ncns was very hard to forget. who knows might try again. thanks for your comment aurora
ILL TAKE HIS DISCOUNT. LOL