Date: 1/16/2020
Name: Cinnamon Sweet
Phone: 585 449-4703
Email Address: Cinnomknsweet@yahoo.com
URL / Website: Idk
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Downtown Buffalo Hotel
Hair Length and Color: Long...orangish (wig)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall lady...HWP.
5'9,
Recommendation: No
100% agree with you and your review. Saw her today in Buffalo and was so disappointed, not sure why I was expecting someone younger but honestly was surprised when I saw her face.
Good info..thanks..
WOW... I always Have a Good Time with her. Every mans experience will be different
WOW... I always Have a Good Time with her. Every mans experience will be different Originally Posted by joelove69
but how much is on the op ?
but how much is on the op ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
100% agree with you and your review. Saw her today in Buffalo and was so disappointed, not sure why I was expecting someone younger but honestly was surprised when I saw her face. Originally Posted by Scottbuff99
IDK...corroborating statement!!

Probably nothing.....
WOW... I always Have a Good Time with her. Every mans experience will be different
Seen her a couple times and enjoyed myself.
Date: 1/16/2020 Originally Posted by Notuagain
100% agree with you and your review. Saw her today in Buffalo and was so disappointed, not sure why I was expecting someone younger but honestly was surprised when I saw her face. Originally Posted by Scottbuff99
mmm same day

IDK...corroborating statement!!

Probably nothing..... Originally Posted by Notuagain
maybe she just had a bad day mmmm or run of tricks

can I vote day ? mmmmm ahhhhh for now
I guess we can chalk it up to a bad day on the effort, does not change my opinion of my disappointment when she opened the door. Had much higher expectations based on the reviews. Rochester has better talent than that.
She’s 29

Been at it a while

Maybe bad day
She’s good person

Everyone has different tastes

On we go
Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Have always had a nice experience whenever I’ve visited Cinnamon, last time was a few weeks ago and was as content as ever; maybe not for everyone but a solid YES for me LOL
she coulda just got really creeped out? could see that
she coulda just got really creeped out? could see that Originally Posted by JONBALLS
shhhhh don't tell the op I agree
99 must have been Mr NEXT n lost by default shhhhhhh LOL